How to record a WhatsApp call
- WhatsApp doesn't have an option to
record voice calls.
- Users can only record voice calls using a third-party app.
- Here’s how you can record
WhatsApp callin simple steps.
AdvertisementWhatsApp is one of the most popular and downloaded applications not just for messaging but for video and voice calling. WhatsApp is becoming a one-stop for all the messaging needs, be it sharing files or having group chats or video calls.
However, what it does not allow is to record voice calls. However, there are different third-party apps that can be used to record WhatsApp voice calls.
Here, we will tell you the best possible way to record WhatsApp voice calls on your Android and iOS device. So let’s get started.
How to record WhatsApp voice calls on Android
Application Call Recorder: Cube ACR allows you to seamlessly record voice calls over WhatsApp. The app is available for free on the Google Play Store
Follow the given steps to record WhatsApp voice calls via Cube ACR:
- Open Google Play Store and search the Cube Call application or click here.
- Once installed open the Cube Call application and then switch to WhatsApp.
- On WhatsApp, you will see the Cube Call widget when you are answering or making a WhatsApp call.
- If you are not able to see the widget, then open Cube Call and choose Force VoIP call as a voice call.
- Now, the app will automatically record WhatsApp voice calls and it will save the files to the internal memory of your device.
How to Record WhatsApp Voice Calls on iPhone
Well, recording a WhatsApp call over iPhone can be tricky as there is no application that allows you to record voice calls. However, there is a workaround by which you can record voice calls. All you need is a Mac and an iPhone.
Here’s how to record WhatsApp calls on iPhone:
- Download the QuickTime application on your Mac as it is available for free.
- Connect your iPhone to Mac and open the QuickTime application.
- Once opened, go to the File option and choose the New Audio Recording option.
- Select iPhone as an option and click on tap the record button in QuickTime
- Now, using an iPhone make a WhatsApp call and click on the add user icon.
- Call the person and your voice call will be recorded automatically.
- The recorded file will be saved on Mac.
Popular on BI
- ICICI Bank launches digital lending solution iLens, powered by TCS
- Best earbuds under Rs 6,000
- Mixed demand trends for autos in November as festive boost wears off but signs of rural recovery visible
- Meet the new CEO of BSE Sundararaman Ramamurthy
- JioGamesCloud gaming service is available in beta for the public — here’s how to sign up & play