Instagram now lets you limit sensitive content on the Explore feed, here’s how to enable it
sensitivecontent for users.
- It now lets users choose how much sensitive content they want to see on the Explore feed.
- Users can choose to allow more or see only some sensitive content.
AdvertisementInstagram has launched a new feature called “Sensitive Content Control'' that allows users to reduce sensitive content in the Explore feed. Instagram defines sensitive content as those that “don’t necessarily break our rules but could potentially be upsetting to some people.” These posts include content that may be sexually suggestive or violent. Instagram also adds a disclaimer for sensitive content on the
Instagram’s Explore section shows recommended posts from accounts that are similar to accounts people follow. This also includes sensitive content that is related to the user’s interactions on Instagram.
By default, Instagram limits the number of sensitive content one sees on the Explore section. But users can now change this setting with the
Go to your profile, and tap the
Select Account from the list of options, and then tap Sensitive Content Control
Choose among the three options listed.
This feature has been rolled out to all users on
WhatsApp multi-device beta – here’s how it works and how you can get it
Popular on BI
- Amul hikes milk price by ₹2/ltr in Gujarat
- GST mop-up rises 13% to ₹1.6 lakh crore in March, second highest collection ever
- White House refuses to pay for Twitter's Blue verification: Report
- Italy bans ChatGPT, orders investigation over privacy breach
- IISc researchers design tiny supercapacitor capable of storing large amount of electric charge