Instagram now lets you limit sensitive content on the Explore feed, here’s how to enable it
sensitivecontent for users.
- It now lets users choose how much sensitive content they want to see on the Explore feed.
- Users can choose to allow more or see only some sensitive content.
Instagram’s Explore section shows recommended posts from accounts that are similar to accounts people follow. This also includes sensitive content that is related to the user’s interactions on Instagram.
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUBy default, Instagram limits the number of sensitive content one sees on the Explore section. But users can now change this setting with the
Go to your profile, and tap the
Select Account from the list of options, and then tap Sensitive Content Control
Choose among the three options listed.
This feature has been rolled out to all users on
WhatsApp multi-device beta – here’s how it works and how you can get it
- China’s crackdown on cryptocurrency trading will continue as its central bank raises the heat on financial institutions
- COVID-19 is back in Wuhan and many other parts of China that have been ‘virus free’ for months
- Fevicol bonds with 100+ brands on Friendship Day by becoming the stickiest comment on the internet
- Philips Avent urges fathers to support mothers in breastfeeding; reminds them that parenting is a team effort
- Indian factories added jobs for the first time in 15 months