Instagram now lets you limit sensitive content on the Explore feed, here’s how to enable it
sensitivecontent for users.
- It now lets users choose how much sensitive content they want to see on the Explore feed.
- Users can choose to allow more or see only some sensitive content.
Instagram’s Explore section shows recommended posts from accounts that are similar to accounts people follow. This also includes sensitive content that is related to the user’s interactions on Instagram.
By default, Instagram limits the number of sensitive content one sees on the Explore section. But users can now change this setting with the
Go to your profile, and tap the
Select Account from the list of options, and then tap Sensitive Content Control
Choose among the three options listed.
This feature has been rolled out to all users on
WhatsApp multi-device beta – here’s how it works and how you can get it
Popular on BI
- Apple is hiring engineers and interns for their tech team in India
- Actor James Michael Tyler, known for his role as Gunther on 'Friends,' has passed away at 59 from prostate cancer
- Apple is being sued by a San Francisco man for $1,383.13, the exact cost of his iPhone 12. He says the company refused to fix the device while it was under warranty.
- DDB Mudra Group launches a year-long mentorship program to nurture and empower a community of women leaders in the company
- JioPhone Next to launch this Diwali – specs, features and everything we know so far
- OYO IPO now faces a hurdle from a hotels lobby with 55,000 members, aside from Zostel
- Best nose pins for those without piercing in India
- Zika virus: Centre sends a multi-disciplinary team to Uttar Pradesh's Kanpur after a 57-year-old man dies due to the virus