How to download Instagram Stories
Just like Stories, you can’t download posts either on Instagram. There is an option to save your Stories and posts on your phone but it’s not available for other accounts. But as expected, there is a hack or workaround to
So here’s how you can download Instagram Stories:
First open the website storysaver.net on a web browser.
Scroll down and enter the username of the account.
The website will show you the number of Stories currently active on that account.
You can simply select the ‘save’ button to download the Story.
There’s also an option to download highlights which are archives of Stories. Here too, the website will show all the Story highlights that you can scroll through and download whichever you want. You can access the site on your phone, tablet or computer. Do note that this, like other Instagram Story downloaders, is a third-party platform and not associated with Instagram.
How to use Text to Speech and voice effects in Instagram Reels
How to lock facebook profile step by step
Popular on BI
- Scientists discover Mercury-like exoplanet where a year is only eight hours long
- L&T, Tata Power, Jet Airways, Biocon and other stocks that are in focus on December 3
- Alibaba, Tencent, and other Chinese players are betting big on the metaverse — but the government is yet to buy into the hype
- Anand Rathi IPO was subscribed 160% on Day 1, today is the second day to subscribe
- Last day to subscribe to Tega Industries’ IPO — GMP at ₹410