How to download Instagram Stories
Just like Stories, you can’t download posts either on Instagram. There is an option to save your Stories and posts on your phone but it’s not available for other accounts. But as expected, there is a hack or workaround to
So here’s how you can download Instagram Stories:
First open the website storysaver.net on a web browser.
Scroll down and enter the username of the account.
The website will show you the number of Stories currently active on that account.
You can simply select the ‘save’ button to download the Story.
There’s also an option to download highlights which are archives of Stories. Here too, the website will show all the Story highlights that you can scroll through and download whichever you want. You can access the site on your phone, tablet or computer. Do note that this, like other Instagram Story downloaders, is a third-party platform and not associated with Instagram.
How to use Text to Speech and voice effects in Instagram Reels
How to lock facebook profile step by step
Popular on BI
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Elon Musk praised Netflix for telling employees to quit if they couldn't work on content they disagreed with. He previously bashed the platform as having a 'woke mind virus.'
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Microsoft 'Cloud for Sustainability' listing carbon reduction and sustainability goals to be available from June 1
- Students are now preferring to work in big corporates over startups
- Uber announces new features for wedding guests, business events and more
- WhatsApp update: Users will soon be able to exit groups silently
- India's wholesale inflation rises further to 15.08% in April from 14.55% a month ago