Twitterati go crazy with memes as Elon Musk buys Twitter
Elon Muskbought social network company
- This does not come as a complete surprise to Twitter users as Musk had tweeted his plans to take over the company.
- Earlier this month, Musk had acquired a 9.2% stake in Twitter, making him the single largest individual shareholder of the company.
AdvertisementIt is not a complete shock that social network company Twitter has been acquired by billionaire Elon Musk for $44 billion, which became one of the biggest-ever deals in the tech world.
This is because he recently acquired a 9.2% stake in Twitter, which made him the single largest individual shareholder of the company. Recently, he even ran polls to ask user opinions on the edit button, which is one of the longest-standing requests of users of the social media platform. Nearly 75% said yes to having the new feature.
Musk has been very active on the social network platform and now he has finally gotten his way into the firm. And how! After the acquisition news, Musk posted about Twitter being a platform of free speech and how he wants to make it better.
Meanwhile, Twitter users are busy trolling the news in humorous ways.
🚀💫♥️ Yesss!!! ♥️💫🚀 pic.twitter.com/0T9HzUHuh6— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) April 25, 2022
SEE ALSO: Twitter close to accepting Elon Musk’s $54.20 per share bid, deal could be finalised by May 1, say reports
MRF, Page Industries, Nestle among top 10 stocks that are extremely expensive to buy
Popular on BI
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- New Airtel and Reliance Jio prepaid plans compared
- Mobile accessories company Balaji Solutions files initial papers for public listing
- Ratan Tata launches Goodfellows which helps senior citizens make friends
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO
- Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared