How to share mobile screen on your TV with Android and iOS
Business Insider India
- Screen sharing on TV is an easy method to display media or content on a big screen.
- To enable screen sharing, you must have a Smart TV.
- Let's take a look at how to
screen shareyour Android and iOS phones.
AdvertisementMobile phones are evolving with high resolutions and big screen sizes, but bringing the view to large screens can enhance the viewing experience. While there are several ways like- HDMI, Chromecast dongle, USB and more through which you can connect your smartphones, the simplest way is screen sharing.
Connecting your smartphone wirelessly provides seamless operation and convenient usage. It requires only a common Wi-Fi network to enable pairing. The screen sharing process might differ for different smartphones like iOS and Android. To make you familiar with the screen sharing process, we have created a guide below.
How to screen share Android phone with TV
- Connect your mobile and TV with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Turn on the screen mirroring/screencast on the TV.
- Go to mobile settings and turn on screen mirroring/screencast.
- Select your TV name from the list.
- Pair both the devices. In some cases you may have to enter a code displayed on your TV to finish pairing.
How to screen share an iPhone with a TV
- Connect your iPhone and Apple TV or AirPlay2-compatible TV with the same Wi-Fi network.
- Open the control centre by swiping the screen down and choose the screen mirroring option.
- Select the device from the list to start mirroring.
- You might have to enter a code displayed on your TV screen to finish pairing.
- Connect your iPhone and Apple TV or AirPlay2-compatible TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the media that you want to stream.
- Click on the share option and then tap the AirPlay button to choose the device.
Popular on BI
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds
- Climate change could cause millions of children to be born prematurely, suffer lifelong complications
- Markets record rally makes investors richer by ₹4.29 lakh crore
- From undernutrition to obesity, Lancet study unveils India's double whammy
- GST collections in February rise 12.5% to cross ₹1.68 lakh crore