Mi 10 is Xiaomi’s first high-end phone to launch in India after 2 years — and these are its improved features
- Xiaomi has launched the Mi 10 flagship smartphone, Mi Box 4K streaming device and Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 in India.
- The Mi Box 4K will take on the Amazon Fire TV Stick and the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2
Apart from this, Xiaomi also launched several products in an online event, including the Mi Box 4K and the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2. It had to postponed the launch event earlier due to the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
Here are the prices of the Xiaomi products announced today –
|Xiaomi Mi 10 8GB + 128GB||₹ 49,999|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 8GB + 256GB||₹ 54,999|
|Xiaomi Mi Box 4K||₹ 3,499|
|Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2||₹ 3,999|
Xiaomi Mi 10 specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with HDR10+, 90Hz refresh rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, 8GB RAM up to 256GB internal storage – all these three are the fastest that are currently available in the market.
- 4,780mAh battery with 30W QuickCharge 4+ support, PD 3.0 wireless charging and 10W wireless reverse charging.
- 5G support.
- Android 10 with MIUI 11.
|108MP primary camera||f/1.69 aperture|
|13MP utlra-wide sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|2MP depth sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|2MP macro sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|20MP selfie camera||f/2.0 aperture|
Apart from this, the phone comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port for charging and audio and an infrared sensor.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 has been priced at ₹49,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and ₹54,999 for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variant. As part of an introductory offer, users who pre-book the device will get a Mi Wireless Powerbank for free.
Mi Box 4K
The Mi Box 4K is the company’s streaming device that converts a regular TV into a smart TV. It will compete with the Amazon Fire TV Stick. It is a standalone Mi Box 4K Android TV 9.0 Pie-powered device that allows the users access to various streaming apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, YouTube and more.
It is powered by a quad-core Amlogic processor, and features 2GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage. It comes with a built-in Chromecast that allows you to stream content from your phone or laptop.
The Mi Box 4K has been priced at ₹3,499 and will be available starting from May 11 at 12 noon via Flipkart, Mi online store and Mi Home stores across the country.
Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2
Along with the Xiaomi Mi 10, the company also announced the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2. It comes with Bluetooth 5.0 support and touch controls that allow the users to easily change volume and soundtracks while listening to music.
It is equipped with an infrared sensor that enables intelligent wear detection so that the music is automatically paused when you remove them.
In terms of power, the Mi Ture Wireless Earphones 2 comes with 4 hours of standalone playback and an additional 14 hours of playback time with the case. The case can be fully charged within 1 hour.
The Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 are priced at ₹4,499. However, for a limited period between May 12 to May 17, the earphones will be available at an introductory price of ₹3,999. They will be available from Amazon, Mi online store and Mi Home stores.
OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro launched in India, prices starting at ₹41,999
Xiaomi RedmiBook, Mi laptops expected to launch soon in India
GST effect – Xiaomi, Samsung, Apple hike phone prices in India
- Apple Store Online to launch in India on September 23, weeks ahead of Diwali
- EXCLUSIVE: Dailyhunt founders confirm IPL 2020 associate sponsorship — promise new release for Josh ahead of India’s biggest cricket tournament
- Taboola and IAS partner to launch a Brand Safety Solution for Performance Advertisers
- This start-up tells us exactly why 'Our food is screwed' in its first-ever campaign
- These are the latest job openings for engineers at Sprinklr, Google, Microsoft, Oracle, and other companies in India