Mi 10 is Xiaomi’s first high-end phone to launch in India after 2 years — and these are its improved features
- Xiaomi has launched the Mi 10 flagship smartphone, Mi Box 4K streaming device and Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 in India.
- The Mi Box 4K will take on the Amazon Fire TV Stick and the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2
AdvertisementXiaomi has re-entered the flagship segment in India with its new Mi 10 series, with high-end hardware and features like a 108MP camera and 5G support. It was announced in China in February this year.
Apart from this, Xiaomi also launched several products in an online event, including the Mi Box 4K and the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2. It had to postponed the launch event earlier due to the nationwide coronavirus lockdown.
Here are the prices of the Xiaomi products announced today –
|Xiaomi Mi 10 8GB + 128GB||₹ 49,999|
|Xiaomi Mi 10 8GB + 256GB||₹ 54,999|
|Xiaomi Mi Box 4K||₹ 3,499|
|Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2||₹ 3,999|
Xiaomi Mi 10 specifications
- 6.67-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with HDR10+, 90Hz refresh rate.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 865, 8GB RAM up to 256GB internal storage – all these three are the fastest that are currently available in the market.
- 4,780mAh battery with 30W QuickCharge 4+ support, PD 3.0 wireless charging and 10W wireless reverse charging.
- 5G support.
- Android 10 with MIUI 11.
|108MP primary camera||f/1.69 aperture|
|13MP utlra-wide sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|2MP depth sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|2MP macro sensor||f/2.4 aperture|
|20MP selfie camera||f/2.0 aperture|
Apart from this, the phone comes with an in-display fingerprint sensor, USB Type-C port for charging and audio and an infrared sensor.
The Xiaomi Mi 10 has been priced at ₹49,999 for the 8GB RAM + 128GB storage variant and ₹54,999 for the 8GB RAM + 256GB storage variant. As part of an introductory offer, users who pre-book the device will get a Mi Wireless Powerbank for free.
Mi Box 4K
The Mi Box 4K is the company’s streaming device that converts a regular TV into a smart TV. It will compete with the Amazon Fire TV Stick. It is a standalone Mi Box 4K Android TV 9.0 Pie-powered device that allows the users access to various streaming apps such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+ Hotstar, YouTube and more.
It is powered by a quad-core Amlogic processor, and features 2GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage. It comes with a built-in Chromecast that allows you to stream content from your phone or laptop.
The Mi Box 4K has been priced at ₹3,499 and will be available starting from May 11 at 12 noon via Flipkart, Mi online store and Mi Home stores across the country.
AdvertisementXiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2
Along with the Xiaomi Mi 10, the company also announced the Mi True Wireless Earphones 2. It comes with Bluetooth 5.0 support and touch controls that allow the users to easily change volume and soundtracks while listening to music.
It is equipped with an infrared sensor that enables intelligent wear detection so that the music is automatically paused when you remove them.
In terms of power, the Mi Ture Wireless Earphones 2 comes with 4 hours of standalone playback and an additional 14 hours of playback time with the case. The case can be fully charged within 1 hour.
The Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2 are priced at ₹4,499. However, for a limited period between May 12 to May 17, the earphones will be available at an introductory price of ₹3,999. They will be available from Amazon, Mi online store and Mi Home stores.
OnePlus 8, OnePlus 8 Pro launched in India, prices starting at ₹41,999
Xiaomi RedmiBook, Mi laptops expected to launch soon in India
GST effect – Xiaomi, Samsung, Apple hike phone prices in India
Popular on BI
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- India will succeed in handling inflation better: Sitharaman
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol