Moto e13 with Android 13 (Go Edition) launched in India starting at ₹6,999
Motorolahas launched a new budget smartphone, dubbed as the Moto e13in India.
- The device runs on Android 13 (Go Edition) and features a 5,000mAh battery.
- Here is everything you need to know about the latest budget smartphone from Motorola.
AdvertisementMotorola today announced the launch of its latest budget smartphone, the Moto e13, in its E-series. The smartphone is aimed at entry-level and first-time smartphone buyers.
The Moto e13 is affordable and comes with entry-level hardware. The company has partnered with Mukesh Ambani-led telecom giant Reliance Jio for launch offers.
Moto e13 price in India
The Moto e13 has been priced at ₹6,999 for the 2GB RAM + 64GB storage variant and ₹7,999 for the 4GB RAM + 64GB storage variant. The device will be available from Flipkart and JioMart stores across the country.
Motorola has announced a Jio Lock offer, wherein customers who opt to use a Jio SIM for a specific period within 15 days of purchasing the device will receive a cashback of ₹700.
Apart from this, customers will also receive 40 cashback vouchers of ₹50, which will be applicable only on the ₹419 plan from Reliance Jio. For those unaware, the ₹419 plan is a premium plan that offers 3GB of data per day and comes with a validity of just 28 days.
Moto e13 specifications
The Moto e13 runs on Android 13 (Go Edition) out of the box and comes with a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display.
The device is equipped with the octa-core UNISOC T606 processor and comes in two memory variants – 2GB RAM + 64GB internal storage and 4GB RAM + 64GB internal storage. It comes with an SD card slot, allowing you to expand the internal storage up to 1TB.
Coming to the camera department, the Moto e13 features a 13MP primary camera and a 5MP selfie camera. It supports features such as portrait photos, panorama, pro mode, and night vision.
The Moto e13 is powered by a 5,000mAh battery with 10W charging support. The device comes with IP52 water and dust resistance.
Samsung Galaxy S23, S23 Plus, and S23 Ultra priced starting at ₹74,999 in India
OnePlus 11 vs iQOO 11 – price, specs and features compared
Airtel price hike announced – customers will have to pay 57% more for the telco’s cheapest plan
Popular on BI
- Not hard, not soft, the earliest dino eggs may have been of a 'leathery' texture to protect against damage: study
- Don't need to go big to go home: Australia is turning to sustainable 'tiny houses' to fix their housing crisis!
- Affordability levels to buy homes hit in last 2 years; to improve in 2024 on likely repo rate cut: JLL
- Carbon tax turns into climate fight at COP28
- Market to focus on macro data, global trends: Analysts