Nothing phone (1) to launch today – how to watch launch, expected price, specifications and everything you need to know
- Carl Pei-led Nothing is scheduled to introduce its first
Nothing phone(1) will be launched today at 8:30 pm.
- Here’s the expected price, specifications and how you can watch the launch event online.
AdvertisementCarl Pei-led Nothing Technologies is all set to globally launch the much-awaited Nothing phone (1), which will be the first smartphone from the company. Nothing had made its debut with the launch of the ear (1) true wireless earbuds in July 2021.
Nothing is continuing its philosophy of a clean, transparent design with the phone (1). The company has been creating hype by revealing bits and pieces of information as it inches closer to the launch.
Nothing phone (1) launch date and time
The Nothing phone (1) will be launched globally today at 8:30 pm.
How to watch Nothing phone (1) launch
You can watch the Nothing phone (1) launch event on YouTube.
Nothing phone (1) expected price and availability
The base variant of the Nothing phone (1) is expected to be priced below ₹30,000.
The Nothing phone (1) will be available from Flipkart and Reliance Digital. The device will go on sale on Flipkart from 9:30 pm today. At the moment, there is no information about the device’s availability at Reliance Digital.
If you have a HDFC credit card, you will be able to avail an instant discount of ₹2,000 on the device on Flipkart.
Nothing phone (1) expected specifications
The leaks over the past few weeks have revealed almost all the specifications and the design of the Nothing phone (1).
The Nothing phone (1) is expected to run on Android 12 out of the box with Nothing OS on top. It is expected to feature a 6.55-inch OLED display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Gorilla Glass protection.
AdvertisementNothing has already confirmed that the Nothing phone (1) will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G+ chipset. It is expected to be available in 8GB + 128GB and 12GB + 256GB variants.
Coming to the camera department, the Nothing phone (1) is expected to feature a dual camera setup at the back consisting of a 50MP primary camera and an ultra-wide-angle camera. Carl Pei took to Twitter to talk about how two good cameras are better than one good camera and three cheap cameras.
experience > specs2 good cameras > 1 good + 3 cheap cameras https://t.co/cQFN3ewi0m— Carl Pei (@getpeid) 1657303288000
The main highlight of the Nothing phone (1) will be the Glyph Interface at the back. The company has equipped the device with over 900 LEDs that will light up for notifications, charging, alarm and more. You can read more about the Glyph Interface here.
The Nothing phone (1) is expected to be powered by a 4,500mAh battery with 33W fast charging support. Some of the leaks so far have hinted that the device will not be equipped with a charging brick.
You can pre-book iPhone 14 even before its launch, only if you are willing to pay $9,520 for it
OnePlus 10T 5G launch date and sale details leaked — here’s what to expect
OnePlus Nord 2T vs Poco F4 5G – price, specifications and features compared
Popular on BI
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Here’s a list of stocks that can benefit from the festive season
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Concord Biotech files for an IPO
- Ather 450X Gen 3 vs Ola S1 vs TVS iQube S – price, specs and features compared
- Adani Transmission becomes first group company to hit ₹4 lakh crore market cap
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- Your milk will now get dearer as Mother Dairy and Amul raise prices by ₹2 per litre