ChatGPT Plus subscription launched in India – price, benefits, and more
- OpenAI has launched a
ChatGPT Plus subscriptionin India.
- The monthly subscription is priced at $20 (approx. ₹1,650).
- Here are the benefits offered by the
AdvertisementOpenAI, the creator of the popular AI tool ChatGPT, has launched a
The ChatGPT Plus subscription service was introduced in the US in February and has finally made its way to India. With the subscription service, the company is looking to monetize the AI tool that has become viral over the past few months.
Users can still see the service for free, and the paid subscription offers priority access and earlier access to new features.
ChatGPT Plus price in India
The ChatGPT Plus subscription has been priced at $20 per month in India, which is roughly ₹1,650 per month.
ChatGPT Plus benefits
The ChatGPT Plus subscription comes with several benefits.
Availability during high demand
The biggest benefit of the ChatGPT Plus subscription is that even when there is high demand, you can access the tool. Under the free plan, users get access only when demand is slow, and they are asked to try later when the demand is high. Since the tool has gone viral, it is often unavailable to free users.
Faster response speed
The ChatGPT Plus subscription also allows users to switch to a speed-optimized language model called Turbo, which offers faster responses. Paid users can switch between the regular mode and turbo mode.
The ChatGPT Plus subscription also offers access to GPT-4, the latest language model from OpenAI. It is currently available only to ChatGPT Plus subscribers.
Priority access to new features
The ChatGPT Plus subscription also offers users early access to new features. This will allow you to test the latest features before others can access them.
Higher usage limits
Users subscribed to ChatGPT Plus are offered higher usage limits. If you often turn to ChatGPT while working, you may face an error due to “too many requests.” Paid subscribers, however, do not have to worry about usage limits.
Should you subscribe to ChatGPT Plus?
AdvertisementIf you are someone who uses ChatGPT for work or education and depends on its availability to complete your work, we recommend you subscribe to the service as a subscription to ensure you get round-the-clock access.
Google I/O 2023 – Pixel 7a, Pixel Fold, Pixel Tablet, Android 14, and everything we expect to see
OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 announced – offers over 50% improved performance while being more efficient
Popular on BI
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May