How to cancel a PayPal subscription, to stop making automatic payments for an online service
- It's easy to cancel a PayPal subscription you've set up to make automatic payments to online services.
- Once your PayPal subscription is canceled, you may need to follow up with the company the payments were being made to, in order to fully cancel your subscription.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
OPPO A55 (Starry Black, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 15490₹ 18990Buy On
- 26% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M52 5G (ICY Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) Latest Snapdragon 778G 5G | sAMOLED 120Hz Display₹ 25999₹ 34999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Edition (Arctic Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | FHD+ sAMOLED | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime (SM-M215GLBDINS)₹ 11999₹ 14499Buy On
Redmi Note 10T 5G (Mint Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Dual5G | 90Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate | MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm Processor₹ 14499₹ 18999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Redmi Note 10 Pro Max (Glacial Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) -108MP Quad Camera|120Hz Super Amoled Display₹ 18999₹ 24999Buy On
If you make regular payments to an online service, it can be a hassle to remember to send the money you owe in a timely fashion.
While some banks offer the ability to set up recurring payments, PayPal's subscription feature makes doing so easier and more secure than ever.
Whether you have a digital subscription to Hulu or you've promised a monthly amount to the charity of your choice, PayPal's subscriptions will make sure your money is sent on the same date every month until you mark otherwise.
But what if you want to cancel a PayPal subscription? Just follow these steps and you'll be done in no time.
How to cancel a PayPal subscription to an online service
1. Log onto the PayPal website using your email address and password.
2. Once logged in, click on the small gear icon on the upper right-hand corner of your screen to go to the settings page.
3. From the menu bar at the top of your screen, click on "Payments."
4. Under "Automatic payments," click "Manage automatic payments."
5. Under the "Automatic Payments" header on the left-hand side of your screen, look for the business whose subscription you want to cancel and click on it.
6. Next to "Status," you'll notice the word "ACTIVE" in green text. Click the "Cancel" button next to it to cancel your subscription.
7. From the pop-up that appears, click "Cancel Automatic Payments" to confirm that you wish to cancel your subscription.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
- Best plastic stool for home in India
- Best wooden stool for living room in India
- PolicyBazaar’s parent to open its ₹5,700 crore IPO on November 1
- Best coffee and tea mugs for your office or home
- WHO may approve Bharat Biotech's Covaxin 'within 24 hours' for emergency use, according to media reports