Here’s how to clear cache, history, and cookies on iPhone
- Cache can build up while browsing through websites or using apps.
- A full cache memory can slow down the iPhone.
- In this article, we go through steps to clear cache, history and cookies on the iPhone.
The cache memory of the Safari browser and other third-party applications can get full while using your iPhone. A full cache memory can slow down your iPhone and it is important to clear it from time to time. If you have an iPhone and you want to know how to clear your cache, cookies and history, you have come to the right place.
View all Offers
View all Offers
Redmi Note 10T 5G (Mint Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | Dual5G | 90Hz Adaptive Refresh Rate | MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm Processor₹ 14499₹ 18999Buy On
Samsung Galaxy M51 (Electric Blue, 6GB RAM, 128GB Storage) 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime₹ 19999₹ 28999Buy On
- 24% OFF
OPPO A74 5G (Fluid Black,6GB RAM,128GB Storage) - 5G Android Smartphone | 5000 mAh Battery | 18W Fast Charge | 90Hz LCD Display₹ 15990₹ 20990Buy On
- 27% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M12 (Blue,4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) 6000 mAh with 8nm Processor | True 48 MP Quad Camera | 90Hz Refresh Rate₹ 9499₹ 12999Buy On
- 11% OFF
Tecno POVA 2 (Polar Silver, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage)| 7000mAh Battery | 48MP Camera | Helio G85₹ 11999₹ 13499Buy On
In this article, we will take you through the steps that can help you clear the cache, history and cookies in the Safari browser app and we will also explore ways to clear the cache of third-party applications.
Here’s how to delete history, cache, and cookies in Safari
- Open the settings.
- Scroll down and tap on Safari.
- Now tap Clear History and Website Data to clear cache and confirm when a pop-up appears.
- Note: Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
- Go to Settings and tap on Safari.
- Now tap on Advanced and look for Website Data.
- Here, you need to tap Remove All Website Data to delete cookies.
Here’s how to delete cache from third-party apps
Some third-party apps allow you to clear cache via the app preferences in Settings while others don’t.
You can check which app allows you to clear cache in the settings of each app and then tap on “clear cache” to free up cache memory. For apps that don’t allow you to clear cache, the only way to clear cache is by uninstalling and reinstalling the application.
iPhone 13 series to Realme GT Neo 2: Top smartphones launched in India recently
Realme GT Neo 2 vs Samsung Galaxy M52 — which mid-range phone should you buy?
OnePlus 9RT vs OnePlus 9R – price, specifications and features compared
Popular on BI
- Best plastic stool for home in India
- Best wooden stool for living room in India
- PolicyBazaar’s parent to open its ₹5,700 crore IPO on November 1
- Best coffee and tea mugs for your office or home
- WHO may approve Bharat Biotech's Covaxin 'within 24 hours' for emergency use, according to media reports