Xiaomi Mi 10i with 108MP primary camera, Snapdragon 750G launched in India starting at ₹20,999
- Xiaomi has launched the Mi 10i, its latest mid-range device in India.
- The device has been priced starting at ₹20,999 and will go on sale from January 7.
- The main highlight of the Mi 10i is its quad-camera setup with the 108MP primary camera.
AdvertisementXiaomi has announced its latest mid-range device, the Mi 10i, making it first smartphone to be launched in the country this year. The device is the fourth offering in the Mi 10 series after the Mi 10, Mi 10T and the Mi 10T Pro.
The Mi 10i is now the most affordable device in the Mi 10 series and competes with the likes of the OnePlus Nord and the Samsung Galaxy M51 in the mid-range segment.
Xiaomi Mi 10i price and availability
|Xiaomi Mi 10i||Price|
|6GB + 64GB||₹ 20,999|
|6GB + 128GB||₹ 21,999|
|8GB + 128GB||₹ 23,999|
The Xiaomi Mi 10i will go on sale on January 7 at 12 noon as part of the Prime Day sale and be available in open sale from January 8. It will be available in Atlantic Blue, Midnight Black, and Pacific Sunrise color options from Amazon India, Xiaomi Online store, Mi Home Store, and Mi retail partners across the country.
Xiaomi Mi 10i specifications
The Xiaomi Mi 10i runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12 skinned on top. The device features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G chipset and is available with up 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The Xiaomi Mi 10i is powered by a 4,820mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging and comes with a 33W fast charger in the box. In terms of connectivity, it supports 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC and a USB Type-C port.
OnePlus' $40 challenge to Xiaomi's fitness band will launch in India first
Xiaomi Mi 11 announced with Snapdragon 888, 108MP primary camera and more
Samsung Galaxy S21 series to be launched on January 14 - specs, price and everything we know so far
Popular on BI
- Quantum Computing Explained
- 10 Foods you should avoid eating in breakfast
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue