Xiaomi Mi 10i with 108MP primary camera, Snapdragon 750G launched in India starting at ₹20,999
- Xiaomi has launched the Mi 10i, its latest mid-range device in India.
- The device has been priced starting at ₹20,999 and will go on sale from January 7.
- The main highlight of the Mi 10i is its quad-camera setup with the 108MP primary camera.
The Mi 10i is now the most affordable device in the Mi 10 series and competes with the likes of the OnePlus Nord and the Samsung Galaxy M51 in the mid-range segment.
Xiaomi Mi 10i price and availability
|Xiaomi Mi 10i||Price|
|6GB + 64GB||₹ 20,999|
|6GB + 128GB||₹ 21,999|
|8GB + 128GB||₹ 23,999|
The Xiaomi Mi 10i will go on sale on January 7 at 12 noon as part of the Prime Day sale and be available in open sale from January 8. It will be available in Atlantic Blue, Midnight Black, and Pacific Sunrise color options from Amazon India, Xiaomi Online store, Mi Home Store, and Mi retail partners across the country.
Xiaomi Mi 10i specifications
The Xiaomi Mi 10i runs on Android 10 with MIUI 12 skinned on top. The device features a 6.67-inch Full HD+ LCD display with a 120Hz refresh rate and Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
It is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G chipset and is available with up 8GB RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
The Xiaomi Mi 10i is powered by a 4,820mAh battery and supports 33W fast charging and comes with a 33W fast charger in the box. In terms of connectivity, it supports 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 5.1, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC and a USB Type-C port.
OnePlus' $40 challenge to Xiaomi's fitness band will launch in India first
Xiaomi Mi 11 announced with Snapdragon 888, 108MP primary camera and more
Samsung Galaxy S21 series to be launched on January 14 - specs, price and everything we know so far
- Reebok launches a new range of shoes made from eucalyptus, bloom algae and natural rubber before Earth Day
- Instagram’s new tool will let you choose the words and phrases you want to restrict in your DM requests
- Meet Jaipur Rugs, an organisation that is empowering marginalised women in Rajasthan and exporting its local rugs to 65 countries
- 11 patients die on ventilator beds due to oxygen leak in a hospital in Nashik
- Amazon Fire TV Cube streaming box launched in India at ₹12,999