WhatsApp introduces Screen Sharing feature: Know how it works
Image credits- WABetaInfo
- WhatsApp now lets you share your screen during video calls.
- To start screen sharing, tap the new icon next to the camera switch.
- WhatsApp will have access to all information on your screen while sharing.
The most recent addition to WhatsApp's beta program is the screen-sharing feature, allowing users to share their phone screens with the person they are on a call with. Notably, the screen- sharing feature is applicable during video calls on WhatsApp. So, how does this feature work, and what benefits does it provide to WhatsApp users? Let's delve into the details.
What it offers
WhatsApp's screen share-feature resembles the functionality found on platforms such as
How it works
- Open WhatsApp and navigate to the bottom tab.
- Look for the new icon located next to the camera switch option.
- Tap on the icon to activate the screen-share feature.
- A pop-up box will appear, warning you about your phone being cast.
- Click on "Start Now" to begin sharing your screen with the other person.
- You will receive a message saying "You're sharing your screen," indicating that the screen share has successfully started.
If you are a Google One subscriber, you can now access Portrait Blur, Colour Pop and more advanced editing tools on Photos web
Google Bard: Cool things you can do with the AI chatbot
Popular on BI
- Impact of AI on Customer Service
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams