People either check email all the time, or barely at all
When it comes to checking your email, it's either feast or famine.
According to this chart from Statista, based on stats from email marketing company BlueHornet, almost 34% of American consumers say they check their email "throughout the day." Mobile is a huge reason for this: The same survey found that consumers look at their phone more than 150 times a day, on average.
But if you're not checking email constantly, you're probably barely checking at all - the biggest group (39%) was people who check their email only 1 to 3 times a day.
- Coforge, Fortis Health record increased mutual fund holding in Q3, HDFC Bank declines
- Astronomers find planet that seems too humongous to be orbiting its parent star!
- Penguins employ thousands of microsleeps to achieve 11 hours' slumber daily!
- Ashok Gehlot: Magician leaves centre stage in Rajasthan
- Trauma made Abrar an 'Animal': Bobby Deol on his negative role