People either check email all the time, or barely at all
When it comes to checking your email, it's either feast or famine.
View all Offers
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 29999₹ 29999Buy On
- 17% OFF
Samsung Galaxy M21 2021 Edition (Arctic Blue, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) | FHD+ sAMOLED | 6 Months Free Screen Replacement for Prime (SM-M215GLBDINS)₹ 11999₹ 14499Buy On
OnePlus Nord CE 5G (Charcoal Ink, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 24999₹ 24999Buy On
- 11% OFF
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3 5G (Phantom Black, 8GB RAM, 256GB Storage) with No Cost EMI/Additional Exchange Offers₹ 84999₹ 95999Buy On
- 47% OFF
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G (Cloud Navy, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage)₹ 39990₹ 70499Buy On
According to this chart from Statista, based on stats from email marketing company BlueHornet, almost 34% of American consumers say they check their email "throughout the day." Mobile is a huge reason for this: The same survey found that consumers look at their phone more than 150 times a day, on average.
But if you're not checking email constantly, you're probably barely checking at all - the biggest group (39%) was people who check their email only 1 to 3 times a day.
- ITC, Adani Ports, Bajaj Auto, Titan and other hot stocks to watch out for on October 28
- Nykaa IPO will open today — here is how to apply via bank and apps like Zerodha, Paytm Money
- A CryptoPunk NFT bought for $74 resurfaced after four years and just sold for $2 million
- Best DIY wallpapers to revamp your house
- India's largest car maker loses nearly two thirds of its profit to chip shortage