People either check email all the time, or barely at all
When it comes to checking your email, it's either feast or famine.
According to this chart from Statista, based on stats from email marketing company BlueHornet, almost 34% of American consumers say they check their email "throughout the day." Mobile is a huge reason for this: The same survey found that consumers look at their phone more than 150 times a day, on average.But if you're not checking email constantly, you're probably barely checking at all - the biggest group (39%) was people who check their email only 1 to 3 times a day.
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour
- OPINION: Why weekend lockdowns and night curfews aren't the only solution to India's surging cases of COVID-19
- Haryana government declares summer vacation in schools due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- COVID-19 vaccine 'Covaxin' is effective against double mutant strain found in India, says ICMR