The leadership from Asia, and India in particular, will be at the heart of Global Trends Festival 2020
Business Insider Global Trends Festival
- Global Trends Festival is one of the world's most prestigious events which will be live from Oct 19-23.
- While nobel laureates, some of the biggest political and corporate icons will provide thought leadership, it's a great platform to network with CXOs from around the world.
- Global Trends Festival 2020 is presented by AWS.
- Get your tickets now from BookMyShow.
Asia is not just the centre of the pandemic, it also has the potential to be the epicentre of the recovery that follows. Therefore, there is a need for a platform for thought leadership and Business Insider is providing just that. And that is exactly what Business Insider’s Global Trends Festival (GTF) is.
One of the most high-profile international stages, GTF has gone virtual for the first time. "Long before 2020, ideas from the West have recognized that for their missions to be genuinely global they needed to have special resonance in Asia and the East. I'm delighted to have seen Business Insider lean into India and beyond for years and am proud of the role we at Times Bridge have played in helping them inform and engage new audiences," said Rishi Jaitly, the CEO of Times Bridge (Business Insider’s partner in India).
The event which will be held between October 19-23 will host eminent speakers like Reed Hastings, the CEO of Netflix; Nobel laureate Nouriel Roubini, Professor at Stern School of Business; Sebastian Thrun, the CEO and Founder of Udacity and the Founder of Google X; and many more.
The Asia stage of the event, too, boasts of a sparkling lineup of guests with an eclectic mix of experts like pharma billionaires, top bankers and startup founders.
Arguably, one of the most important personalities in India right now, Adar Poonawalla, the CEO of Serum Institute of India will be speaking at the GTF. His company is working on a Covid-19 vaccine, which is currently in the human trials phase.
An icon in Indian financial markets, Deepak Parekh, the chairman of HDFC, one of India’s oldest housing finance companies, will also be there sharing his experiences from past disruptions.
Vani Kola, the charismatic investor behind some of India’s biggest unicorns and Prashant Chandrasekhar, the inspiring Bengaluru boy who went on to become the CEO of an American company, Stack Overflow are also among those to watch out for.
The names of many more iconic leaders from India will be revealed in the days to come. “Trends Festival is unlike any other virtual event for the sheer size, scale and reach. While the speakers will offer insights and inspiration, there will be many CXOs who are decision makers in their own right. GTF will allow you to network with the best in business, halfway across the world, from the comfort of your home. We are putting together the platform for those who believe in seizing the opportunity,” said Sriram Iyer, Editor of Business Insider India.
Business Insider's Global Trends Festival is coming to India — and it's gonna be huge!
Reed Hastings to speak at the Business Insider Global Trends Festival
Nouriel Roubini to speak at the Business Insider Global Trends Festival
Ozy CEO and cofounder Carlos Watson to speak at the Business Insider Global Trends Festival
- OPINION: “I would bet on Novovax,” a doctor’s take on how to make the COVID-19 vaccine jabs more effective
- Aishwarya Pissay, a champion motorcyclist, describes what it takes to ace the circuit
- Mandatory 14-days quarantine for Delhi residents returning from Kumbh Mela, says Delhi Disaster Management Authority
- Check out the youngest players in IPL 2021
- JEE Mains entrance exam postponed amid surge in COVID-19 cases