Dr. Pimple Popper extracted a gigantic blackhead from a patient's forehead
- Dr. Sandra Lee — known as Dr.
Pimple Popper— popped a giant blackhead on her YouTube channel.
- Her patient had a dilated pore of Winer, better known as a large black or whitehead.
On her YouTube channel, Dr. Pimple Popper recently popped a dilated pore of Winer on a patient's temple while they chatted about books.
According to Dr. Sandra Lee, better known as "Dr. Pimple Popper," dilated pores of Winer are large blackheads that get lodged in the openings of pores. This can lead to a build-up of sebum, oil, and dirt behind the blackhead.
"It's amazing what we grow," she told the patient as she squeezed sebum out of the dilated pore.
In the video, Lee began by squeezing the dirt and oil out of the opening after numbing the area. After squeezing as much out as she could, Lee used a tool to scrape out additional sebum from the dilated pore that she couldn't get out by pushing down.
Typically large dilated pores of Winer leave behind a sac under the surface of the
According to the Cleveland Clinic, getting rid of the entire blackhead — including the sac — ensures the pimple doesn't grow back.
After she was done purging sebum from the pore, Lee stitched up her patient and sent him on his way.
- Seeking nominations for the 2024 rising stars of adtech
- Eli Lilly stock will surge 29% over the next year with its weight-loss drug on pace to do $60 billion in sales by 2030, BofA says
- A millennial who quit her office job to live in a school bus explains what her lifestyle costs and how she makes 6 figures freelancing
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet