NFL quarterback Justin Fields says he only needs 3 types of gym equipment in his new home workout room
Chicago Bearsrookie quarterback Justin Fieldshas a minimalist approach to his home workoutroom.
- Fields told Insider he only plans to have "bands, a weight rack, and kettle bells."
Chicago Bears rookie quarterback Justin Fields says he only plans to have three types of exercise equipment in the workout room in his new North Side Chicago home.
The 22-year-old first-round pick out of Ohio State told Insider the he only plans to have resistance bands, a dumbbell rack, and kettlebells. The only other piece he'd consider is a treadmill, and he said he's still mulling whether or not it's worth cramming it in.
Fields, who was drafted by the Bears with the ninth overall pick in this year's
Other star athletes like Tom Brady and Russell Westbrook don't use much workout equipment either
Fields is one of many star athletes who don't lean heavily on workout equipment.
For fellow NFL quarterback Tom Brady, resistance bands are the only
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Apple lays off 100 contract recruiters: Report
- Brazil and Argentina not to replay Football World Cup qualifier
- Tamil Nadu to float tender for setting up 100 EV charging stations along highways
- World's biggest cities face worst air quality: Report
- An 87-year-old woman pulls a Tony Stark by giving a speech at her funeral via AI-powered holograph