NFL quarterback Justin Fields says he only needs 3 types of gym equipment in his new home workout room
Chicago Bearsrookie quarterback Justin Fieldshas a minimalist approach to his home workoutroom.
- Fields told Insider he only plans to have "bands, a weight rack, and kettle bells."
Chicago Bears rookie quarterback Justin Fields says he only plans to have three types of exercise equipment in the workout room in his new North Side Chicago home.
The 22-year-old first-round pick out of Ohio State told Insider the he only plans to have resistance bands, a dumbbell rack, and kettlebells. The only other piece he'd consider is a treadmill, and he said he's still mulling whether or not it's worth cramming it in.
Fields, who was drafted by the Bears with the ninth overall pick in this year's
Other star athletes like Tom Brady and Russell Westbrook don't use much workout equipment either
Fields is one of many star athletes who don't lean heavily on workout equipment.
For fellow NFL quarterback Tom Brady, resistance bands are the only
- Cabinet okays Rs 75K cr rooftop solar scheme, 1 cr households to get subsidy of up to Rs 78K
- Top 10 places to visit in Odisha
- Sensex, Nifty close higher in volatile trade; RIL gains after mega-merger deal
- Ad spending in India to reach $17 bn in FY24, consumption to rebound: Redseer
- Sebi bans 12 entities from securities mkt for manipulative trades in V Marc India