Rob Lowe says his wife taught 18-year-old Gwyneth Paltrow how to perform oral sex
Rob Lowetold Jimmy Kimmel that his wife, makeup artist Sheryl Berkoff, taught Gwyneth Paltrowabout oral sexbefore she became famous.
- Lowe said Paltrow told him about it on an episode of his podcast in 2020.
Rob Lowe's wife, makeup artist Sheryl Berkoff, played an important role in Gwyneth Paltrow's sex education, the actor revealed during his appearance on "Jimmy Kimmel Live."
Lowe, who hosts the podcast "Literally! With Rob Lowe," told Kimmel he learned of Berkoff's oral sex lesson from Paltrow firsthand when he interviewed her on his audio show.
The "Parks and Recreation" star told Kimmel that Paltrow and Berkoff met when Berkoff was doing Paltrow's mother's makeup for a movie. Paltrow, who Lowe says was 18 at the time, looked up to Berkoff and they became close. On the 2020 podcast episode, Paltrow said she was 15 or 16 at the time she met Berkoff.
"I met Sheryl, and I was immediately obsessed with her," Paltrow told Lowe on his podcast. She said she was especially impressed because Berkoff was dating Keanu Reeves, her celebrity crush, at the time.
"Gwyneth came to visit and Sheryl would give her cigarettes, and they'd go out and smoke behind the trailers. She was like a big sister to Gwyneth, still is," Lowe told Kimmel.
At one point during their behind-the-scenes conversations, Berkoff taught Paltrow how to perform oral sex, Lowe said of his conversation with the Goop founder.
"Or as I like to say, Chris Martin and Brad Falchuck, you're welcome," Lowe said during his television appearance, referencing Paltrow's ex and current husband.
Watch the full clip here:
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life
- Budget 2023 proposes 20% TCS on foreign expenses under LRS