Here’s how to add multiple stops in a single trip in Google Maps
You can add multiple stops in Google Maps on the Android and iOS apps as well as the website. The process remains the same for all three options, so let’s get to it.
How to add multiple stops in Google Maps
- Search for your destination in Google Maps.
- Once you find what you’re looking for, tap on the Directions button.
- Now, tap on the three dots on the top right and select ‘Add stop’. Enter the details and the stop will be automatically added in your list. You can add up to nine stops at a time.
- Once you have added all the stops, tap on Done.
You can also add or remove any destination at any point by tapping on the stops box above and then tapping on the ‘x’ button next to the stop.
Note that multiple stops work only in driving, cycling and walking modes.
If you are on the Google Maps website, you can plan your entire journey and then send a link to your phone – this will import the plan on your phone, and you can start your journey right away.
Here’s how to save your home address in Google Maps
How Google Maps predicts traffic accurately in India
Popular on BI
- Abu Dhabi's IHC exits Adani Green Energy and Adani Transmission
- World Heart Day: What treatments cost across top Indian cities and how to stay covered
- World Heart Day delights: Yoga, exercise, and heart-healthy living
- TCS retains No 1 spot as India’s top brand but tech sector takes a hit
- Brewing capital: Third Wave Coffee raises Series C funding with participation from existing investors