Here’s how to add multiple stops in a single trip in Google Maps
You can add multiple stops in Google Maps on the Android and iOS apps as well as the website. The process remains the same for all three options, so let’s get to it.
How to add multiple stops in Google Maps
- Search for your destination in Google Maps.
- Once you find what you’re looking for, tap on the Directions button.
- Now, tap on the three dots on the top right and select ‘Add stop’. Enter the details and the stop will be automatically added in your list. You can add up to nine stops at a time.
- Once you have added all the stops, tap on Done.
You can also add or remove any destination at any point by tapping on the stops box above and then tapping on the ‘x’ button next to the stop.
Note that multiple stops work only in driving, cycling and walking modes.
If you are on the Google Maps website, you can plan your entire journey and then send a link to your phone – this will import the plan on your phone, and you can start your journey right away.
Here’s how to save your home address in Google Maps
How Google Maps predicts traffic accurately in India
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Attractiveness of gold depends on US Fed's moves, say analysts
- Coal India’s ₹4,000 crore offer for sale subscribed 4x times
- Nvidia's Jensen Huang started with a $10 million failure before shifting gears to become a $1 trillion company
- Meet the top Nifty50 performers in FY23
- Apple to declare the 12-inch MacBook as obsolete on June 30