How to join missed group calls on WhatsApp
- So if you’ve missed a group call or dropped off one, you can join back anytime.
- Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to join missed groups calls.
The new missed group call feature is available to all WhatsApp users on Android and iOS. If you haven’t received it yet you might want to check for updates on the Google Play Store or App Store. Once you’re done with that you can follow these steps to join missed group calls on WhatsApp.
How to join WhatsApp missed group calls:
- Open WhatsApp, and tap on the ‘Calls’ tab.
- Here, you will find your WhatsApp call history.
- If there’s an ongoing group call you will see the call highlighted.
- Just tap on the call to join back.
- You can do this if you’ve missed the group call or if you’ve dropped off a call.
WhatsApp could use Google’s Data Restore Tool to transfer chats from iOS to Android
AdvertisementWhatsApp rolls out a new feature to send HD photos for select iOS users
Popular on BI
- OnePlus blames voltage fluctuation after a user reports Nord 2 charger explosion
- Dropbox's billionaire founder Drew Houston says the 40-hour office week is a thing of the past and the pandemic has changed work forever
- Facebook pumping $50 million into its metaverse project is another sign that Zuckerberg doesn’t want to miss the crypto bus
- Buy biodegradable sanitary pads for women in India
- Best baby booster seat in India
- Amazon-backed Capital Float plans to go big in the buy now, pay later segment; raises $50 million
- Where Indians work — seven charts that show you the employment map of the world’s sixth largest economy
- Alibaba, Binance, Sparkpool and other companies are scrambling to avoid any heat from China over crypto concerns