What is the dual camera feature on Instagram, and how to use it?
- Recently, it introduced a new camera feature- Dual Camera- for Android and iOS users.
- Read the post below to learn about this new feature and how to use it.
AdvertisementDespite a lot of trolling and being a topic of discussion about whether Instagram has lost its essence and is becoming more of a video-sharing platform, it did not impact the company’s feature rollout routine.
Recently, the platform introduced a new
The dual camera feature on Instagram looks like a video call screen in which the content you are recording with the rear camera will appear on the big screen, and the front camera recording will appear on a small screen. This new feature can make it easy for people to make vlogs, create content or even record people's reactions in real-time.
Steps on how to use the dual camera feature:
- Open the application and tap on the 'plus' icon from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Choose whether you want to create a story or reel from the below options.
- If you choose to create a Story, click on the story option > select the camera option > tap on the arrow and click the 'Dual Camera' option.
- Now you can either start recording or click a picture with this feature.
- If you choose to create a Reel, click on the reel option-> tap the 'Dual Camera' option and start creating the reel.
In a recent tweet, Adam Mosseri has also announced other features like Reels Video Merge, Reels Templates, and Remix Improvements that will make it easy and fun to collaborate, create and share reels.
iPhone may finally get the highly anticipated always on display feature
Liked the old Instagram better? Here are some alternatives for a neat photo-sharing experience
Popular on BI
- WhatsApp introduces the “Message Yourself” feature, working on voice status updates and more
- Live your life American Express’ Platinum way: Exceptional privileges, rewards and experiences
- I'm a 56-year-old IT worker who got laid off last year and have been unemployed ever since. I have a hunch I'm not finding work due to ageism. How do I prove it?
- Corporate demand boosts hotel demand in Q3: JLL
- Ajay Devgn's Drishyam 2 crosses Rs 150 crore mark
- Rupee gains 34 paise to close at 81.38 against US dollar
- Essar Oil UK to build carbon capture facility
- Samsung India will hire 1,000 engineers from top institutes for R&D units