How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
Snapchatintroduced the crying face filter first on May 6, 2022.
- The latest filter can render your laughing look into a crying face.
- Here’s how to search and use it on Snapchat.
AdvertisementPast few weeks, scrolling over Instagram and Snapchat may have left you feeling concerned. Why does it seem like everyone is crying? Don’t worry it's a hilarious sad face filter from Snapchat. This filter makes it look like you are having a teary moment. It can make your face appear as crying or make your eyes water and nose run.
Through, you may have encountered crying filter Reels/ videos over Instagram but you may have trouble finding it. This is because the crying filter originally comes from Snapchat. To take part in the trend, head to Snapchat.
How to use the new sad face filter on Instagram?
The crying filter made its debut on Snapchat on May 6 and till now filter has been used 1 billion times. The most popular way that users use a crying filter is by using it on unsuspecting friends. The crying filter can render laughs into intense crying.
If you haven’t tried it yet, here’s how you can find and use it on Snapchat-
- Open Snapchat and tap on the smiley available next to the record option to open filters.
- Swipe left and tap on “Explore”.
- Search for “Crying” in the search bar, you will see a lot of crying filters. Choose the below-mentioned one.
- Now tap on the record option to click an image or record a video.
- Once done, save the image/video to your camera roll.
The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
NATO secretary general says Ukraine 'can win this war' with more international help — but some experts warn support could run out soon
Popular on BI
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma steps down as Paytm Payments Bank Chairman
- Goa partners with World Bank to tackle sea level rise, coastal erosion and other climate change-related hazards
- Samsung unveils Galaxy Ring with health-tracking features at MWC
- Govt may look at enhanced KYC requirements for certain class of corporates
- Sebi cautions investors against fraudulent trading platforms offering stock mkt access via FPI route