Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen with USB-C charging launched in India for ₹24,900
Applehas launched the AirPods Pro2nd Gen with a USB Type-C port.
- The AirPods Pro 2nd Gen is priced at ₹24,900 and is now available.
- The AirPods Pro 2nd Gen comes with a MagSafe USB-C charging case.
AdvertisementApple hosted its Wonderlust event on Tuesday, where it launched several devices, including the iPhone 15 series, the Watch Series 9 and the Watch Ultra 2. Amid a move to USB Type-C port, the company has also launched the AirPods Pro 2nd Gen with a USB Type-C port.
The new AirPods Pro 2nd Gen are offered with a MagSafe USB-C charging case, making it the latest device to make the shift to the USB Type-C port. With this, all the latest Apple devices now feature a USB Type-C port, allowing users to charge all their devices with a single cable.
Apart from this, the company has also launched new EarPods with a USB-C port.
Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen price and availability
The Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen has been priced at ₹24,900. While the devices will be available in stores starting from September 22, they are available for purchase on Apple’s website.
Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen features
The Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen are now offered with an expanded range of ear tip sizes, allowing people with different ear sizes to get the best fit.
The new Apple AirPods Pro 2nd Gen is equipped with the Apple H2 Headphone chipset and the MagSafe case is equipped with the Apple U1 chipset. Apple has claimed that the device offers up to two times better active noise cancellation (ANC) than their predecessor.
The device also comes with a more immersive spatial audio experience and offers an advanced transparency mode.
The AirPods Pro 2nd Gen also offers improved water and dust resistance and is offered with an IP54 rating. It offers up to 6 hours of battery life with active noise cancellation enabled and with the case, this can be increased to 30 hours.
AdvertisementWhen the Vision Pro is launched next year, the AirPods Pro 2nd Gen will offer Lossless Audio with the device. This means that the device will offer audio with ultra-low latency.
“The H2 chip in the latest AirPods Pro and Apple Vision Pro, combined with a groundbreaking wireless audio protocol, unlocks powerful 20-bit, 48 kHz Lossless Audio with a massive reduction in audio latency,” Apple said in its post.
Cameras, cars and Octavia Spencer – all things fun from Apple’s Wonderlust event
iPhone 15 Pro, Pro Max can record 3D videos that can be viewed on Vision Pro in a ‘magical way’
Apple Watch Ultra 2 launched – new chipset, better display and a price of ₹89,900
Popular on BI
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts
- IPL has given me confidence to remain calm under pressure: Rinku Singh
- GST collection surges to 8-month high in November
- Environmental Impact Assessments