How to turn on Google Assistant-powered Ambient Mode on OnePlus devices
- OnePlus has started rolling out
Google Assistantpowered Ambient Mode.
- The ambient mode will be available for OnePlus 3 and above devices.
AdvertisementChinese smartphone maker OnePlus has partnered with
The ambient mode will be turned on when a OnePlus smartphone is plugged in for charging. In addition to showing notifications while charging, the ambient mode will also show temperature, reminders and allow you to control smart home products such as lights and the thermostat.
Users will also be able to access information and suggestions on weather, entertainment, agenda and more. This feature also allows you to turn your phone into a digital photo frame. This feature will be available for OnePlus 3 and above
How to turn on ambient mode on
- OnePlus 3
- OnePlus 3T
- OnePlus 5
- OnePlus 5T
- OnePlus 6
- OnePlus 6T
- OnePlus 7
- OnePlus 7 Pro
- OnePlus 7T
- OnePlus 7T Pro
- Connect the OnePlus device to a charger.
- Click the notification and follow the instructions that are given.
- On your phone, open the Google app.
- At the bottom, click on the ‘More’ tab.
- Now, click on ‘Settings’ and click on ‘Google Assistant’.
- Now, click on the ‘Assistant’ tab.
- Now, scroll down and in the devices section, tap on your phone.
- Now, enable ‘Ambient Display’ from here.
Google Pay MakeMyTrip flight offer: How to book flight tickets at a discount
Exclusive: Google Maps will tell you where to buy burgers before showing you the way
OnePlus is gearing up to release its first smartphone of 2020 - here's everything we've heard so far
Popular on BI
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow