OnePlus Nord CE 2 — India release date, specifications and everything else we know so far
OnePlus Nord CE 2is launching in India next week.
- This will be the company’s more affordable offering in comparison to the flagship series.
- Here’s everything we know about the OnePlus Nord CE 2.
AdvertisementOnePlus has announced the launch of Nord CE 2 in India. The smartphone will be an upgrade over the OnePlus Nord CE which is the company’s affordable offering in the country. With the Nord series, OnePlus offers flagship-like specifications but at a cheaper price than its flagship phones.
In addition to the launch date, OnePlus also shared a small teaser that gives us glimpses at the phone’s design and some specifications. There have been leaks and reports as well about the smartphone’s specifications and features. So here’s a roundup of what we know about the OnePlus Nord CE 2 so far.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 launch date
OnePlus Nord CE 2 is launching in India on February 17. The smartphone will be available exclusively on Amazon India where a teaser is already out. The launch time of the OnePlus Nord CE 2 hasn’t been revealed yet.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 design
According to the teaser shared by OnePlus, the smartphone has a slim design with curved edges like the OnePlus Nord CE. The camera module is getting a facelift with a broader module as compared to the predecessor. The teaser also confirms a dark green colour but we’re expecting at least one more colour option for the smartphone.
The teaser also highlights the 3.5mm headphone jack on the OnePlus Nord CE 2. The company brought back the headphone jack to its Nord series after removing it from the flagship models.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 display
OnePlus is yet to reveal the smartphone’s display details but leaks suggest it will feature a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a 90Hz refresh rate. This would be the same as the OnePlus Nord CE 2.
OnePlus Nord CE 2 camera
Leaks also suggest a triple rear camera setup for the OnePlus Nord CE 2. The smartphone could feature a 64-megapixel primary camera and a 16-megapixel selfie camera. Going by this leak, the OnePlus Nord 2 CE would be retaining the same camera specifications as the previous model.
Processor, battery and storage
OnePlus Nord 2 CE is expected to be powered by the MediaTek Dimensity 900 processor. The company has also confirmed that the phone will support 65W SuperVOOC charging which will be a major upgrade over the Warp Charge 30T on the OnePlus Nord CE.
The smartphone is also teased to support up to 1TB expandable storage via a microSD card. As for the RAM and storage configurations, there’s no word yet but we can expect up to 12GB RAM and 256GB storage.
Google releases Android 13 first developer preview with new privacy, security features and more
AdvertisementElon Musk shares update on Starship rocket that will one day help Earthlings colonise Mars
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk and more than 1,000 people sign an open letter calling for a pause on training AI systems more powerful than GPT-4
- The good news is, only old office buildings are doomed. The bad news is, that's 70% of them.
- Mobile payments pioneer Paytm ‘deeply rooted in India’ — social media users hail Paytm’s QR strength that powers India’s small merchants
- Musical Marathon: Backstreet Boys to Ultra music fests are ready to rock India in 2023
- IPL 2023 new rules – from two team sheets to impact player, here are the new rules
- Current Account Deficit narrows to 2.2% of GDP in Q3: RBI data
- No festive cheer for auto cos in March: PV sales ‘flattish’, 2Ws to see a slight uptick
- Star Sports gets a tech upgrade for IPL 2023: Dolby Atmos, Real-time Highlights, Ambience-only mode, and more explained