Here’s how to book COVID-19 vaccine slot using WhatsApp
- You can now book a
COVID-19 vaccine slotusing WhatsApp.
- The MyGov Corona helpdesk allows registered users to book vaccine slots.
- You can follow the below steps to book a
COVID-19 vaccineslot near your home.
The MyGov Corona WhatsApp chatbot allows users to book both first and second shots. As per WhatsApp CEO Will Cathcart, over 3 million people have downloaded their vaccine certificate using WhatsApp.
Abhishek Sing, CEO of MyGov announced the launch of the new feature on Twitter. “Now book vaccination slot by simply sending ‘Book Slot’ to MyGovIndia Corona Helpdesk on WhatsApp, verify OTP & follow the steps. Grateful to WhatsApp & Haptik for their continued support to build this chatbot.”, he tweeted.
AdvertisementDo note that this will work only if you have already registered on CoWin.
How to book COVID-19 vaccine slot using WhatsApp
- To begin, you need to either save the MyGov Corona helpdesk number – 9013151515 on your phone or click on this link.
- Now, send the message ‘Book Slot’ and a six-digit OTP will be sent to your number.
- Enter the six-digit OTP in the chat.
- Now, select the person for whom you want to book a vaccine slot.
- The chatbot will then show you the nearby centres based on the pincode and vaccine selected.
- You can now select the preferred date and location.
WhatsApp adds a payment shortcut so you can send money faster than ever before
How Google Forms, WhatsApp are helping Afghans to cross borders with resettlement programs
WhatsApp’s iOS to Android chat transfer feature begins rolling out
Popular on BI
- A student who accidentally became a millionaire with a cult following after selling his expressionless selfies as NFTs says he feels confused
- After 10-minute grocery delivery, a 15-minute ambulance service grabs investor interest
- Fortune oil maker Adani Wilmar is looking to acquire southern players in edible oil, FMCG industry
- Swiggy raises $700 million led by Invesco to double down on quick commerce, valuation crosses $10 billion
- OnePlus 10R with MediaTek Dimensity 9000 SoC tipped to launch in India by Q2 end
- IPL 2022: These are the foreign players who are retained by the teams ahead of the auction
- From Adani Green to HAL – these 10 stocks have defied the market meltdown
- Wipro, L&T Infotech, Zee Entertainment, Mindtree among top losers that hit investors’ portfolio in the last one month