How to edit PDF online using your browser
- Adobe has launched an extension for Google Chrome users.
- The extension allows you to sign and edit PDFs using your browser.
- Here is how you can edit your PDFs using your browser.
AdvertisementA portable document format (PDF) is an essential part of life for both students and professionals who have to regularly use them for presentations, submitting documents and more.
While PDFs are easy to use, editing them is not always easy as you to have download and install applications to modify them. Sometimes, all you want to do is add a signature or fill in some information and downloading an application for this may seem like a hassle.
To solve this issue, Adobe has an extension for Google Chrome that will allow you to make some edits right from your browser.
How to edit PDF using Google Chrome
- First, you need to download the Adobe Acrobat extension from here.
- Go to the above page and click on ‘Add to Chrome’ and then click on ‘Add extension’.
- Now, click on the extension icon and click on ‘Convert’, ‘Edit’ or ‘Sign’ based on your requirement.
- Once you are done, you can download the new file.
Here’s how to clear cache, history, and cookies on iPhone
How to convert a PDF file to a Google Doc with or without its original formatting
Popular on BI
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera