Nothing ear (1) truly wireless earbuds will feature active noise cancellation, launching in India on July 27
- Nothing ear (1) truly wireless earbuds will launch in India on July 27.
- Nothing has now confirmed that its debut product will feature active noise cancellation (ANC) support.
- Nothing’s earbuds will compete with those from the likes of Apple, Samsung, Sony among others.
AdvertisementNothing has confirmed that its debut product, the Nothing ear (1) truly wireless earbuds, will feature active noise cancellation (ANC). To achieve this, the company says each earbud will sport three microphones to filter out external noise.
Nothing is a London-based tech company, founded by Carl Pei, who left OnePlus in October last year and has since been working on Nothing. His company has made two major acquisitions already – the first being Andy Rubin’s Essential, and the second being Sweden-based Teenage Engineering.
Pei co-founded OnePlus along with Pete Lau in 2013.
Nothing ear (1) TWS earbuds price and launch date
The Nothing ear (1) TWS earbuds price is set at £99, which translates to approximately INR 10,200. However, Nothing could opt for a slightly more affordable price point in the Indian market, but this speculation at this point.
The launch date of the earbuds is confirmed to be July 27, 18:30 IST. They will be available for purchase on Flipkart.
What we know about the Nothing ear (1) TWS earbuds
Based on everything that Nothing has revealed so far, the ear (1) TWS earbuds will have the transparent design as one of its key selling points, apart from the ANC feature.
The transparent design is one of the centrepieces of the ear (1) – so much so that Nothing has focused its teasers around this aspect, including a video dedicated to just this.
Nothing also acquired Sweden-based technology firm Teenage Engineering, whose co-founder is steering Nothing’s design philosophy.
The Nothing ear (1) will be competing with the likes of Apple AirPods Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, Beats Studio Buds, and Sony WF-1000MX4, among others. The addition of ANC should not only give Nothing the boost it needs for its debut but also help set the ear (1) apart in a crowded TWS earbuds market.
We should know more about the Nothing ear (1) closer to the launch.
Carl Pei’s Nothing is ready to launch its first product on July 27
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei launches a new consumer tech company and it's literally called Nothing
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei picks Android creator Andy Rubin’s Essential to put the “giant reset button” in consumer tech
Popular on BI
- Elizabeth Holmes ordered dinners for Theranos staff but made sure they weren't delivered until after 8 p.m. so they worked late: book
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- 2,000 years before 'manscaping' and smooth armpits, the Romans were seriously into hair removal, archaeological findings show
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala