Nothing ear (1) truly wireless earbuds will feature active noise cancellation, launching in India on July 27
- Nothing ear (1) truly wireless earbuds will launch in India on July 27.
- Nothing has now confirmed that its debut product will feature active noise cancellation (ANC) support.
- Nothing’s earbuds will compete with those from the likes of Apple, Samsung, Sony among others.
AdvertisementNothing has confirmed that its debut product, the Nothing ear (1) truly wireless earbuds, will feature active noise cancellation (ANC). To achieve this, the company says each earbud will sport three microphones to filter out external noise.
Nothing is a London-based tech company, founded by Carl Pei, who left OnePlus in October last year and has since been working on Nothing. His company has made two major acquisitions already – the first being Andy Rubin’s Essential, and the second being Sweden-based Teenage Engineering.
Pei co-founded OnePlus along with Pete Lau in 2013.
Nothing ear (1) TWS earbuds price and launch date
The Nothing ear (1) TWS earbuds price is set at £99, which translates to approximately INR 10,200. However, Nothing could opt for a slightly more affordable price point in the Indian market, but this speculation at this point.
The launch date of the earbuds is confirmed to be July 27, 18:30 IST. They will be available for purchase on Flipkart.
What we know about the Nothing ear (1) TWS earbuds
Based on everything that Nothing has revealed so far, the ear (1) TWS earbuds will have the transparent design as one of its key selling points, apart from the ANC feature.
The transparent design is one of the centrepieces of the ear (1) – so much so that Nothing has focused its teasers around this aspect, including a video dedicated to just this.
Nothing also acquired Sweden-based technology firm Teenage Engineering, whose co-founder is steering Nothing’s design philosophy.
The Nothing ear (1) will be competing with the likes of Apple AirPods Pro, Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, Beats Studio Buds, and Sony WF-1000MX4, among others. The addition of ANC should not only give Nothing the boost it needs for its debut but also help set the ear (1) apart in a crowded TWS earbuds market.
We should know more about the Nothing ear (1) closer to the launch.
Carl Pei’s Nothing is ready to launch its first product on July 27
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei launches a new consumer tech company and it's literally called Nothing
OnePlus co-founder Carl Pei picks Android creator Andy Rubin’s Essential to put the “giant reset button” in consumer tech
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns