iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus with USB Type-C port, improved cameras launched starting at ₹79,900
- The price of
iPhone 15starts at ₹79,900 and the iPhone 15 Plusstarts at ₹89,900.
- A significant change in design is the addition of the USB Type-C port.
- The phones now come with the dynamic island, which was earlier limited to the Pro models.
AdvertisementApple today launched the new iPhone 15 series at its Wonderlust event from the Steve Jobs Theater at Apple Park, and comes with a much improved, 48 megapixel camera. The price of iPhone 15 starts at ₹79,900 and the iPhone 15 Plus starts at ₹89,900.
A significant change in design is the addition of the USB Type-C port, which was much expected in the latest series.
First iPhone to be sold in India immediately
The iPhone 15 series is the first smartphone from the company that will be sold on the same day as global sales. Not just that, the phones sold in India will be from the Foxconn plant in Sriperumbudur Tamil Nadu.
With this, the iPhone 15 series also becomes the first “Made in India” iPhones to be available immediately after their global launch. To recall, the production of the iPhone 14 began at the end of September 2022, a few days after the launch.
The devices come in blue, green, pink, silver, and black colour options. It also launched the Watch Series 9 and the Watch Ultra 2 at the event.
In the new iPhone 15 series, the Cupertino giant has introduced four models – the base iPhone 15, iPhone 15 Plus, iPhone 15 Pro and the top-end iPhone 15 Pro Max. All the iPhones now come with a dynamic island, a change that has been expected for some time now.
Camera that takes you closer to the scene
While the iPhone 15 features a 6.1-inch display, the iPhone 15 Plus comeswith a 6.7-inch display. The smartphones now come with the dynamic island, which was earlier limited to the Pro models.
The iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus are equipped with the company’s A16 Bionic chipset, which was used on the company’s iPhone 14 Pro and Pro Max models in 2022.
The smartphones come with the company’s second-gen ultra-wideband chipset, which offers up to three times better connectivity with other devices.
AdvertisementThe Apple iPhone 15 and iPhone 15 Plus are now equipped with a 48MP primary camera and Apple has made several changes to improve the camera performance, allowing the devices to capture better portraits and low light images.
The device uses smart HDR to capture better images with rich colours. It comes with modes such as a 4K cinematic mode, action mode, live photos, and more.
The camera now makes you feel closer to the scene and the subject. It also allows you to frame the scene in cinematic mode, a company executive said at the event.
iPhone 15 Pro, Pro Max can record 3D videos that can be viewed on Vision Pro in a ‘magical way’
Double Tap: Apple Watch Series 9’s new feature helps use device while holding a cup of coffee
Apple Watch Ultra 2 launched – new chipset, better display and a price of ₹89,900
Popular on BI
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life