Kanye West's new keto diet includes lobster, jerked meats, and cream cheese French toast, according to his personal chefs
Kanye Westis following a low-carb ketodiet, his personal chefs told Michigan Live.
- The rapper reportedly started the diet after hearing about his chef's success with it.
- His meals include lobster, French toast with blueberries and cream cheese, and jerked meats.
Rap star Kanye West decided to start a keto diet last week after the listening party for his upcoming album, "Donda," West's personal chefs told Michigan Live.
After the party, the rapper told chef Willie Wallace that he "looked good," and Wallace said it was because of his keto
20 minutes after the conversation, his chefs said they received a text from West instructing them to make everything on his menu keto.
Wallace, Brown, and manager Anthony Naylor worked together to craft a creative low-carb, high fat menu, MLive reported.
They said they served the rapper meals like French toast casserole with blueberries and cream cheese, lobster tail, and chicken sausage.
West's favorite food so far has been jerked meats, including salmon, jerk chicken omelets, and ribs, although he's been enthusiastic about all the food, according to Brown.
Brown added that an advantage of cooking for West is the creative freedom that comes with the resources of a rap superstar.
"There's no greater feeling than not having a food budget," he told MLive. "It's a canvas. I get to open up the fridge every day and start painting."
- An overlooked group of borrowers will be hit hard as student loan repayments resume, former Fed economist says
- TikTok's strategy for US dominance is straight out of Amazon's playbook — but creators are the fuel for its flywheel
- Robin Williams' daughter says she finds AI recreations of her father's voice 'personally disturbing'
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu