Amazon Prime Day 2021: Deals and discounts on smartphones
- Smartphones and other electronic gadgets will have big price cuts during the
Amazon Prime Daysale.
- This is a good time to upgrade your smartphones with deals on plenty of devices.
- If you have HDFC Bank cards, you can avail 10% additional discount.
Amazon Prime Day is just around the corner, with the two-day sale beginning on 26th July. The event brings two days of sale with discounts and offers across categories. The sale is going to offer plenty of deals on electronics including smartphones, laptops, TV, cameras, wearables, speakers and more. We will also see plenty of launches during the sale across categories including Amazon’s OTT platform Prime Video.
If you are looking to upgrade your smartphone or get a new one, lookout for the best deals during the Prime Day event. The sale is only for Amazon Prime members and to avail of the discounts, you must have a Prime membership. If you do not have Amazon Prime, you can get the annual membership for ₹999. Alternatively, you can also purchase Amazon Prime plans for ₹129 for a month and for ₹329 for three months.
Here are the best deals available on smartphones:
Discount on OnePlus 9
The recently launched flagship device from OnePlus will see a price cut during the Prime Day sale. It will come with an option to “apply coupon” during the sale. OnePlus 9 recently had a ₹2,500 discount that could be availed using the coupon. This time around, it is expected to have at least ₹2500 discount or more. It is a good time to buy this phone if you missed out on the earlier deal.
Price cut on Samsung Galaxy M31s
The Samsung Galaxy M31s was one of the most sought-after smartphones in 2020. It is now available for under ₹20,000. The phone currently retails at ₹20,499 and offers a quad camera setup and 6.5-inch AMOLED Infinity-O display. It comes with a 6,000mAh battery and runs on Exynos 9611 chipset.
₹1,000 off on Redmi 9
If you are looking for a smartphone under ₹9,000, you can take advantage of the deal on Redmi 9. It retails at ₹8,999 that is ₹1,000 less than its usual ₹9,999 price tag. It comes with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage that is expandable up to 512GB. It has a dual camera set up and packs a large 5,000mAh battery.
Get Redmi Note 10 Pro Max under ₹20,000
The Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is a suitable choice of budget smartphone that offers Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G processor, a quad camera setup with 108MP primary lens. The phone now retails at ₹19,999 for 6GB/128GB variant and ₹21,999 for 8GB/128GB variant.
Get Samsung Galaxy M31 under ₹20,000
The Samsung Galaxy M31 is now available for ₹16,999. The Galaxy M31 offers a quad camera setup and a 6.4-inch AMOLED Infinity-U display. It comes with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. It operates on Exynos 9611 processor and has a 6,000mAh battery.
AdvertisementGet Samsung Galaxy Note 20 under ₹60,000
The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 will be available for under ₹ 60,000 during the Prime Day sale. The premium device offers a unique experience with its S-pen. It comes with 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. It currently retails at ₹72,686, making it a great buy during the Amazon Prime Day event.
Discount coupons on Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
The Samsung phones are going to have massive discounts across various price ranges. The retail price of Galaxy M42 starts at ₹21,999 and it will have a coupon discount during the Amazon Prime Day sale. It features a 6.6-inch AMOLED display, 5,000mAh and runs on Android 11.
There would be an additional discount for users with HDFC Bank cards. You can avail 10% instant discount with HDFC debit card, credit card, and EMI transactions.
Amazon Prime Day 2021: Discounts on Kindle, Echo, Fire TV and more
AdvertisementAmazon Prime Day sale 2021: Discount and offers on mobiles, electronics, gadgets and much more
Popular on BI
- Paras Defence and Space Technologies IPO: Here’s how to check allotment status
- Google’s birthday: Here's a look at the significant milestones in Google's 23-year history
- Dolce & Gabbana want to make Elon Musk the ‘King of Crypto’ — but only if he can shell out more than ₹3.8 crore for the ‘Doge Crown’
- Buy biodegradable sanitary pads for women in India
- Best baby booster seat in India
- Amazon-backed Capital Float plans to go big in the buy now, pay later segment; raises $50 million
- Where Indians work — seven charts that show you the employment map of the world’s sixth largest economy
- Alibaba, Binance, Sparkpool and other companies are scrambling to avoid any heat from China over crypto concerns