How to invest in Carl Pei’s Nothing Technologies – everything you need to know
- Carl Pei-led
NothingTechnologies has invited investments from the community.
- The company is looking to raise $10 million as part of
- Here’s everything you need to know about the community investment round from Nothing.
AdvertisementCarl Pei-led Nothing Technologies has announced a new community investment round, dubbed as Community Investment (2). The company had earlier raised $1.5 million from its fans across the world.
A lot has changed since the company’s first community investment round, including the launch of the Nothing ear (1) truly wireless (TWS) earbuds. The company is also working on an Android smartphone.
You've got one day left to register for early access to our second community investment round.Over $70M has been… https://t.co/3ppbXRA1sN— Nothing (@nothing) 1648978257000
How much is Nothing raising from Community Investment (2)?
Nothing is looking to raise $10 million as part of the Community Investment (2) round. The company has claimed that it was able to raise $1.5 million in its last round in just 54 seconds.
The company says that the community investment round has already been subscribed by 7 times and more than $70 million has been pre-registered on the website.
How much has Nothing raised so far?
So far, Nothing has raised $144 million. The company had recently raised $70 million as part of its Series B funding. The Series B fundraise was led by EQT Ventures and saw participation from GV (Google Ventures).
Who can invest in Nothing?
Anyone over the age of 18 years can invest in Nothing, the company has revealed on its website.
How to invest in Nothing?
If you are looking to invest in Nothing, you can register your interest on the company’s website. You will then have to create a Crowdcube account.
Users who pre-register their interest will be able to invest starting from April 5, 6:30 PM IST.
What will you get for investing in Nothing?
AdvertisementNothing has revealed that in addition to equity, investors will also get exclusive rewards from the company.
How much can you invest?
Investors need to make a minimum investment of $51.3 (₹3,875 approx.).
What documents are required?
Investors will need to share the following documents –
- Identity card
- Bank statement
When will the money be collected?
Once the company finishes the community investment round, it will share an email with the payment details and allow you to withdraw your investment request.
Will the investors get a board seat?
Nothing has revealed that the company will elect one board member from this community of users to represent the voice of the community in board meetings.
Carl Pei’s Nothing raises $70 million ahead of its March 23 event – rumoured Nothing smartphone could be officially announced
Carl Pei hints at a possible Nothing Android smartphone with a Snapdragon chip
Nothing makes its debut with the launch of the ear (1) truly wireless earbuds
Popular on BI
- Dr Pepper forced to give $100K prize to BOTH contestants after boos erupt following odd tie-breaker at SEC championship halftime contest
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- ChatGPT is a new AI chatbot that can find mistakes in your code or write a story for you
- The science behind selling a dress to an Indian woman, according to the CEO of Latin Quarters
- All except three Indian sectoral indices have outperformed their US counterparts in 2022 so far
- Best bike helmet under ₹1000
- Best dinner set under ₹2000
- ‘Most valuable companies’ with least number of employees, as per the Hurun report