Dancers posed naked around iconic landmarks to make a powerful statement about fearlessness
• Photographer Jordan Matter photographed dancers naked for his book, "Dancers After Dark."
• He wants to inspire others to say "yes" and be fearless.
• The series also features a surprise celebrity appearance.
You know the nightmare where you suddenly realize you're naked in public?
For these dancers, that scenario was a dream come true: a chance to show off their skills and the muscles developed from years of hard work, as well as to inspire others to be more daring in their own lives.
Photographer Jordan Matter spent two years photographing 300 dancers for his latest book, " Dancers After Dark ."
All of the dancers in the photo series appear nude, striking graceful poses against the twinkling lights of cities around the world.
More from this author
- FINANCE INSIDER: Snap tanks
- Business Insider is hiring a sports reporter
- Business Insider is hiring an entertainment intern
- Business Insider is hiring a DevOps Engineer
- Business Insider is hiring summer research interns
- FINANCE INSIDER: 'The needle hasn't moved material...
- Business Insider is hiring a science reporter