An online insurance portal set up a toll-free helpline to help Chennai flood victims with their claims
BI India BureauDec 9, 2015, 08.15 PM
In another instance of a company coming to the aid of Chennai residents who have been bearing the fury of unprecendented rains,
The company has deployed a team of customer service representatives who will guide the people on all aspects of getting their claims approved in a quick-and-easy way. The services offered are free of cost and is open to all, irrespective of whether the person has got the insurance done through Coverfox.
The helpline will provide guidance on claim related matters for life, home, car, bike and health insurance. Moreover, Coverfox will also help file the claim and follow up with the insurance company on behalf of the victims like they do for all their customers.
People who have lost their insurance documents in the flood can also approach Coverfox, provide them with their basic details and they'll help them track and then file their claims with the insurance company too.
the Toll-free number is as follows: 1800-20-99960
Here are some other details-
Web URL : https://www.coverfox.com/chennai/
SMS/Whatsapp on: +91 8828 4026 07
More from this author
- Chennai floods increase demand for used vehicles
- Exclusive: Coverfox tells us why online insurance ...
- Varun Dua, CEO and co-founder of online insurance ...
- FM asks banks to ensure assistance is provided and...
- Chennai rains force IIT Madras to reschedule place...
- Tata Consultancy Services creates Rs 50 crore dire...
- Chennai rains submerge Tech Inc; IBM, Cognizant, I...