I Stayed at Taj's First Property in Amritsar and Here’s What I Experienced
Tanya DubeyApr 5, 2017, 05.10 PM
If you’re planning a trip to the
ALSO READ: Here’s my experience at the Tata Coffee Plantation bungalows that are over 140 years old
ALSO READ: There Are Secret Concerts Happening in Delhi, and Here’s Why You Should Go To One
This was my experience at the property that treated me to great opulence with a local twist!
More from this author
- 54 of the most hilariously bad Amazon movie reviews
- This is the best SUV Tata has ever made
- All Mumbai hotels now allowed to serve liquor
- Tata Sons bags Rs 10,278 crore from TCS buyback
- Tata Group mulling over restructuring tech and inf...
- Tata Group to enter ready-to-eat food industry
- Tata Sons looking to sell out underperforming comp...