I Stayed at Taj's First Property in Amritsar and Here’s What I Experienced
Tanya DubeyApr 5, 2017, 05.10 PM
If you’re planning a trip to the
ALSO READ: Here’s my experience at the Tata Coffee Plantation bungalows that are over 140 years old
ALSO READ: There Are Secret Concerts Happening in Delhi, and Here’s Why You Should Go To One
This was my experience at the property that treated me to great opulence with a local twist!
More from this author
- Medical emergency response start-up MUrgency finds...
- Tata Group’s shares tumble after Cyrus Mistry’s re...
- Airbnb is building hotels
- The top 10 best luxury hotels in India
- Ratan Tata back as Tata Sons Chairman, Cyrus Mistr...
- Cyrus Mistry moves National Company Law Tribunal a...
- The 30 best boutique hotels in America