Microsoft Paid The NFL $400 Million To Use Its Tablets, But Announcers Are Calling Them iPads
But Microsoft and the league ran into a problem during week one of the season when at least two television announcers mistakenly referred to the tablets as iPads giving a huge rival some unexpected exposure.
The biggest blunder for the league came during the nationally televised Monday Night Football game when ESPN's Trent Dilfer joked about how long it took Cardinals assistant head coach Tom Moore to "learn how to use the iPad to scroll through the pictures."
HP Elite Lounge
More from this author
- Shree Sai Spaces Creations and Wasankar Wealth man...
- Apple Shares Up More Than 2% As iPhone Announcemen...
- The Apple Store is down!
- SBI cleans up its balance sheets by writing off lo...
- Thanks to her mom, 3-year-old London Scout is Inst...
- Two former Apple and LloydsPharmacy execs have lau...
- Companies to say goodbye to a horde of identificat...
George Clooney's Home Is Beyond Stunning
Taylor Swift's Outfits Leaves You To Your Imagination
Only 1 in 10 Americans Can Pass This U.s. History Quiz
How to Pack Light for Any Trip
Ghost Vessel Crosses Ocean With This Inside
15 Most Attractive Female Billionaires