Syndicate Bank Scam: CBI To Investigate All Directors Of Altius Finserv
BI India BureauAug 25, 2014, 03.23 PM
The problems for Pawan Bansal, the alleged mastermind in the
The directors of Altius Finserv and their family members hold 100% equity shares in the company. The shareholding pattern of the company has undergone changes in the last three years. In 2011, the directors and their relatives had 58.75% equity shareholding in the company while the remaining 41.25% was with about 50 shareholders in 2011.
According to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, apart from Bansal, the managing director of the company, Raj Kumar Jain and Hari Das Khuneta are the directors at Altius Finserv. Jain is director at five other companies and nominee director at three companies, including DLF Emporio and DLF Promenade Limited. Khuneta holds the position of director at four other companies and additional director at three companies.
More from this author
- Industry Veteran Anjaneya Prasad Exits Syndicate B...
- CBI Questions ex-PM Manmohan Singh
- Chhota Rajan now over to CBI
- CBI Filed 45 Cases Against VVIPs
- A Raja had actual dominance in 2G spectrum case: C...
- Kumar Manglam Birla and Manmohan Singh to appear i...
- CBI files FIR in Air India software procurement 's...