Syndicate Bank Scam: CBI To Investigate All Directors Of Altius Finserv | Business Insider India

Syndicate Bank Scam: CBI To Investigate All Directors Of Altius Finserv


The problems for Pawan Bansal, the alleged mastermind in the Syndicate Bank scam, is growing as the Central Bureau of Investigation will investigate all the directors of his company Altius Finserv Private Limited.

The directors of Altius Finserv and their family members hold 100% equity shares in the company. The shareholding pattern of the company has undergone changes in the last three years. In 2011, the directors and their relatives had 58.75% equity shareholding in the company while the remaining 41.25% was with about 50 shareholders in 2011.

According to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, apart from Bansal, the managing director of the company, Raj Kumar Jain and Hari Das Khuneta are the directors at Altius Finserv. Jain is director at five other companies and nominee director at three companies, including DLF Emporio and DLF Promenade Limited. Khuneta holds the position of director at four other companies and additional director at three companies.

See Also

Join the discussion with Business Insider

Refrain from posting comments that are obscene, libellous, slanderous or inflammatory, and do not indulge in personal attacks, name calling or inciting hatred against any community. Let's work together to keep the conversation civil.
Please answer this simple math question.

5 + 2 =
Characters Remaining: 3000

We will keep you posted on

Latest Stories Every Week!

Buzzing