10 Awesome Apps For Investors And Wall Streeters On The Road
So, what to do for those who want to keep tabs on what's going on overseas - where markets will be open for business as usual?
Luckily, investors with smartphones or tablets have their choice of apps to keep them up to speed while away from their desks.
We went through nearly 100 finance-related mobile apps and these are the best ones we found.
Most of the apps listed here are either free or pretty inexpensive, too.
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- Elon Musk told his 76-year-old dad Errol to 'keep quiet' in a text message after he said he wasn't proud of his son, report says
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Nepotism and termite-like corruption dented India : Modi
- Modi lists five pledges to turn India into a developed country in 25 years
- There will be a major shift in the way Indians shop and consume brands
- Modi remembers Nehru and Sarvarkar in his speech today
- Made-in-India gun used for 1st time for ceremonial salute at Red Fort on Independence Day