10 Awesome Apps For Investors And Wall Streeters On The Road
So, what to do for those who want to keep tabs on what's going on overseas - where markets will be open for business as usual?
Luckily, investors with smartphones or tablets have their choice of apps to keep them up to speed while away from their desks.
We went through nearly 100 finance-related mobile apps and these are the best ones we found.
Most of the apps listed here are either free or pretty inexpensive, too.
- Serum Institute seeks drug regulator's approval to start booster doses of Covishield
- Do you own an LIC policy? Here is how you can link your PAN before applying for the LIC IPO
- Ahmedabad and Karachi among ten cheapest cities in the world
- Deloitte India partners with News Broadcasters Federation to build an integrated performance and rewards forum for the news media industry
- Best bullet cameras for security in India