FDI inflows have risen 53% over last two years, says Finance Minister
India has seen a 53% rise in
He added that "comprehensive reforms in FDI have resulted in the highest ever
"Steps taken by the government to foster economic growth, price stability and fiscal prudence have improved the overall macroeconomic stability, which brightens the investment climate in the country," the Minister said.
He said that in case of a stressed private sector, government and foreign sources are the only two engines of investments in an economy.
Starting from 1991, there have been many reforms so that more and more
- Best monitors for a seamless work and entertainment experience at home
- To resonate with consumers, brands need to cater to the growing need of hygiene and holistic well-being: Mark Leadercramer, Mintel
- WhatsApp to soon allow its users to sync their chat history on atleast 4 devices
- Karnataka SSLC class 10 exam Result 2020 to be announced today at 3pm
- HAL’s share price jumps by over 8% as defence stocks rally after India announces import ban