Goodservice receives USD 1.6 million from Sequoia Capital
Chat-based concierge app
The firm, which has positioned itself as an app offering one-stop solution “for anything on demand”, plans to use these funds to invest in technology and to expand its scale of operations, it said in a statement today.
"Our goal is to give people the luxury and convenience of a service that gets anything done. Backing from
The website, founded in 2014 by Aggarwal and Ruchir Jain, Stanford and IIM-A graduates, respectively, helps facilitate local services from electricians and plumbers to dance and art classes, from caterers and photographers to errands like printing and courier services.
It also offers services like booking movie tickets, getting doctor's appointments, finding products and accessories from local stores or getting food delivered from restaurants with its chat message based app.
Goodservice, through its website and the recently launched app already claims to have catered to requests worth more than Rs 30 lakh a day.
Goodservice app is available on
(image credits: fpguru.com (Representation Image))
- Domestic flights resume after two months: Delhi's first departure is to Pune and Mumbai's first to Patna
- 46 more test COVID positive in Assam, total cases near 400
- Turkey confirms 32 deaths, 1,141 new COVID-19 cases
- COVID: As 2 more test positive, Hamirpur continues to have highest number of cases in HP
- Himachal COVID-19 tally crosses 200 as 18 news cases reported