Know why Madhya Pradesh is India’s most underrated travel spot
AdvertisementThe state of Madhya Pradesh is not usually considered as the first choice for a travel destination by almost everyone and that’s a shame, because trust us, that’s hardly the case.
Think breathtaking historical architecture, glorious monuments, serene waterfalls, mosques, temples and museums galore and a touch of national parks- sounds like a very exciting vacation, doesn’t it?
We seem to agree too.
Though there’s simply a lot to do and see in Madhya Pradesh, we’ve compiled a list of top five places that set apart
Time to pack your bags!
Image credit: indianholiday.com
Popular on BI
- 1,330 recognised startups from gaming and related sectors as on Nov 30: Som Parkash
- Sula Vineyards to open IPO next week from Dec 12-14; GMP already at ₹70 per share
- India to add 9 million gig jobs by 2025 says Indeed report
- From Brahmastra to KGF: The most searched movies on Google in 2022 in India
- Adjusted for inflation, policy rate still remains accommodative, says RBI Governor
- Jio Haptik
- Gig jobs
- Sula Vineyards IPO
- Whatsapp tips
- International Roaming Plans
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Most searched movies
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World