Know why Madhya Pradesh is India’s most underrated travel spot
AdvertisementThe state of Madhya Pradesh is not usually considered as the first choice for a travel destination by almost everyone and that’s a shame, because trust us, that’s hardly the case.
Think breathtaking historical architecture, glorious monuments, serene waterfalls, mosques, temples and museums galore and a touch of national parks- sounds like a very exciting vacation, doesn’t it?
We seem to agree too.
Though there’s simply a lot to do and see in Madhya Pradesh, we’ve compiled a list of top five places that set apart
Time to pack your bags!
Image credit: indianholiday.com
Popular on BI
- Top 10 must-visit destinations in South Africa
- Indian markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Stock markets continue record run, Sensex scales 69K peak as power, bank shares advance
- Icy pebbles may be carrying water to developing planets across the cosmos!
- With $500 billion in reserves, LIC is the world’s fourth largest insurer