Know why Madhya Pradesh is India’s most underrated travel spot
The state of Madhya Pradesh is not usually considered as the first choice for a travel destination by almost everyone and that’s a shame, because trust us, that’s hardly the case.
Think breathtaking historical architecture, glorious monuments, serene waterfalls, mosques, temples and museums galore and a touch of national parks- sounds like a very exciting vacation, doesn’t it?
We seem to agree too.
Though there’s simply a lot to do and see in Madhya Pradesh, we’ve compiled a list of top five places that set apart
Time to pack your bags!
Image credit: indianholiday.com
Popular on BI
- L&T, Tata Power, Jet Airways, Biocon and other stocks that are in focus on December 3
- Alibaba, Tencent, and other Chinese players are betting big on the metaverse — but the government is yet to buy into the hype
- Anand Rathi IPO was subscribed 160% on Day 1, today is the second day to subscribe
- Last day to subscribe to Tega Industries’ IPO — GMP at ₹410
- Best smart speaker with Alexa-support for home in India