MEET THE WALTONS: How America's wealthiest family spends its Walmart fortune
The Walmart heirs have a combined wealth of $130 billion, which is more than both Bill Gates and Warren Buffett. In fact, they are worth $48 billion more than the second richest family in the US - the Kochs.Despite their fortune, they seem to live a pretty modest life. At least in public.
- Over One lakh oxygen concentrators cleared by customs from April 24 to May 4
- Check out who all can travel to the US amidst uncertainty in international travel
- Water shortage might be on the way to worsen Delhi's COVID-19 crisis
- Himachal Pradesh government imposes curfew effective from tomorrow till May 16
- A third wave of COVID-19 will surely come and it may spread faster and wider but don't know when, says advisor to the Indian government