Six ways Youtube made a difference in the last decade
1. How to make mundane yet an important message sticky? Youtube showed how. And this video came just after Supreme Court’s ruling in favour of section 377. Just when the
2. Talking about traffic rules, Youtube nailed it again with the video “Dumb ways to die”, a social campaign started by Melbourne Metro Train to create awareness about safety rules which should be followed while boarding a metro rail. This soon became a favourite among metro commuters all over the world.
5. Who would have thought that Youtube is so powerful a medium that through it one can force the government to end a controversial bill? Yes, the controversial bill to reduce union workers bargaining rights in Ohio was defeated although it had a tight contest. Campaigners took to Youtube to create a clear and concise message to sway voters. It showed every day Ohio citizen and how the vote would affect them.
6. How can we miss out
And now sit back and watch the very
(image and video credits: Youtube, oppceufc.wordpress.com)
- 70 new coronavirus cases in Rajasthan, Pali recorded 25 cases followed by 22 in Sikar on morning of May 25
- New Facebook Messenger tool helps you detect scams and other harmful interactions
- Hamirpur has risen to 63 out of total 210 corona cases in the Himachal Pradesh till May 25
- South Korea reports 16 new cases of coronavirus
- Standoff continues at India-China border with no indication of 'positive outcome'