Take a closer look at Honda's revolutionary mini private jet
For more than half a century, Honda has proven time and time again it's capable of building efficient, effective, and immaculately engineered products. One of the company's most successful creations is the Honda Civic - a compact car that has become an industry icon and a benchmark to which all of its competitors compare themselves.
After 30 years of development, Honda may have recreated that Civic magic in the form of the HondaJet. Honda hopes the $4.5 million aircraft will revolutionize the entry-level jet market the same way the Civic upped the ante for small cars when it debuted in the 1970s.Advertisement
- NTA extends the application deadline for UGC-NET, CSIR-NET and other exams till June 15
- GSEB SSC result 2020: Gujarat board class 10th result likely in June
- 2 more test COVID-19 positive in UP's Shamli district
- With 242 cases in a day, Bihar's COVID tally soars to 3,806
- 123 more test positive for COVID-19 in Assam; total count 1,339