Take a closer look at Honda's revolutionary mini private jet
For more than half a century, Honda has proven time and time again it's capable of building efficient, effective, and immaculately engineered products. One of the company's most successful creations is the Honda Civic - a compact car that has become an industry icon and a benchmark to which all of its competitors compare themselves.
After 30 years of development, Honda may have recreated that Civic magic in the form of the HondaJet. Honda hopes the $4.5 million aircraft will revolutionize the entry-level jet market the same way the Civic upped the ante for small cars when it debuted in the 1970s.
- Coinbase hires former Google Pay exec to lead India ops, is hiring aggressively and looking for startup acquisitions
- COVID-19: India reports 2,95,041 new cases and 2,023 fatalities in last 24 hours
- Apple AirTag, iPad Pro, new iMac with M1 chip India pricing and availability details
- India's largest insurer LIC says it earned new business premium worth ₹1.84 trillion last year
- Leg hair, don’t care: Why showing women’s body hair in Indian ads is long overdue