The US Economy Has Some Serious Momentum Right Now
"The economy has big momentum going for it now as uncertainty over the outlook diminishes," said Rupkey. "Slack in the labor markets is rapidly receding and the economy is stepping it up a notch. GDP growth may not be what it was hoped to be, but it doesn't matter because businesses are not holding back."
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic