The Winklevoss Twins Are Reportedly Getting Into The Hedge Fund Game
The twin brothers already invest in several firms, including a start-up that lets people know when stores are having sales, and a company that raises money for start ups.In 2012, the pair came to a reported $65 million settlement with Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg over claims to the company's copyrights.
By the way, their Bitcoin ETF is not yet operational as it awaits regulatory approval.Click here to read Copeland's full story on WSJ.com »
- 1.28 lakh people over 60 years get 1st dose of COVID vaccine on first day
- Chinese hackers target Indian vaccine makers SII and Bharat Biotech: Report
- GST revenue up 7% year-on-year in February to over ₹1.13 lakh crore
- Here is the list of common side-effects of COVID-19, so that you don't panic if you get these
- These are the top 10 likely IPOs scheduled in March 2021