The best end tables you can buy
Insider Picks writes about products and services to help you navigate when shopping online. Insider Inc. receives a commission from our affiliate partners when you buy through our links, but our reporting and recommendations are always independent and objective.
- We love a good end table as an accent piece that doubles as additional storage.
- The Andover Mills End Table with Storage from Wayfair is our top pick because it's classic, stylish, and infinitely practical.
End tables are easily overlooked pieces of furniture, but they can change the entire experience of living in a room. Not only do they add interesting accents to the decor, but they're also highly functional. How often have you sat down on a couch or bed and realized you had nowhere to put your carefully poured cup of coffee or glass of wine but the floor?But there's a wide variety of end tables on the market. Some are plain and practical, stacked with drawers or shelves for additional storage, while some place more emphasis on style. Whether you're looking for a quick way to make your space more elegant or a place to stash your back catalog of People magazines, there's an end table out there to suit your needs.
Of course, there are variations in quality, but you truly don't need to spend a ton of money - there are great options for less than $200. Here are our top picks.
Here are the best end tables you can buy:
- Best end table overall: Andover Mills End Table with Storage
- Best artsy wooden end table: Loon Peak Stilwell End Table
- Best modern end table: Crate and Barrel Tate Nightstand
- Best square end table: Zinus Dane Modern Studio Square End Table
- The best acrylic end table: CB2 Peekaboo Acrylic C Table
Read on in the slides below to check out our top picks.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
Find all the best offers at our Coupons page.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Picks team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at email@example.com.