The disposable income of people in every country of the world in one fantastic infographic
We may all have plenty of preconceived notions about how much those around us make, but it's just not something that's talked about that much.
International moving company, Movehub, recently put together a fantastic infographic that shows us the personal disposable income of folks all over the planet. According to Movehub, in this context, "personal disposable income refers to the income per person after all taxes have been paid."According to the site, the data was collected by Numbeo.com and adapted by NationMaster using a series of surveys carried out from 2010 to 2014. Data for North America was prepared by New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Developmentand Statistics Quebec.
Courtesy of International Moving Company - Movehub
- Tata dials up another acquisition talk – with India’s discovery platform Just Dial, whose stock is up by 7%
- International Women’s Day: Campaigns that garnered the most engagement this year
- Anupam Rasayan’s ₹760 crore IPO is set to open on Monday — price band for the issue at ₹553-555 per share
- K'taka Budget: No burden of additional taxes on common people, says CM Yediyurappa
- Europe’s tallest active volcano has been spewing lava for three weeks — and now its raining stones and ash on the villages below