The disposable income of people in every country of the world in one fantastic infographic
We may all have plenty of preconceived notions about how much those around us make, but it's just not something that's talked about that much.
International moving company, Movehub, recently put together a fantastic infographic that shows us the personal disposable income of folks all over the planet. According to Movehub, in this context, "personal disposable income refers to the income per person after all taxes have been paid."
According to the site, the data was collected by Numbeo.com and adapted by NationMaster using a series of surveys carried out from 2010 to 2014. Data for North America was prepared by New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Developmentand Statistics Quebec.
Courtesy of International Moving Company - Movehub
- K'taka Assembly passes supplementary budget of Rs 10,265 crore
- Sports NFT platforms have racked up nearly $1 billion in funding this week alone, despite market slump
- COVID-19 virus likely to get weaker and become a common cold, says Oxford-AstraZeneca vax creator
- Best teether for growing baby in India
- TiE Delhi-NCR kickstarts the 10th Edition of India Internet Day themed Digital India: Escape Velocity