The disposable income of people in every country of the world in one fantastic infographic
We may all have plenty of preconceived notions about how much those around us make, but it's just not something that's talked about that much.International moving company, Movehub, recently put together a fantastic infographic that shows us the personal disposable income of folks all over the planet. According to Movehub, in this context, "personal disposable income refers to the income per person after all taxes have been paid."
Courtesy of International Moving Company - Movehub
- Portable multi-purpose laptop table
- Sikkim assembly passes budget for 2021-22
- The digital economy will thrive on customer connections and empowerment, says Adobe India's Nitin Singhal
- YES Bank launches a new musical logo to build a deeper connect with customers
- COVID-19: Students should leave hostels in Bengaluru if their institutions declare a holiday, says BBMP