The disposable income of people in every country of the world in one fantastic infographic
We may all have plenty of preconceived notions about how much those around us make, but it's just not something that's talked about that much.
International moving company, Movehub, recently put together a fantastic infographic that shows us the personal disposable income of folks all over the planet. According to Movehub, in this context, "personal disposable income refers to the income per person after all taxes have been paid."According to the site, the data was collected by Numbeo.com and adapted by NationMaster using a series of surveys carried out from 2010 to 2014. Data for North America was prepared by New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Developmentand Statistics Quebec.
Courtesy of International Moving Company - Movehub
- Chennai volunteer for SII's Covid vaccine claims Rs 5 cr compensation for health complications
- ASEAN distances from China's Covid vaccine diplomacy
- Centre seeks 300-400 mn vaccine doses, says SII's Poonawalla
- Adar Poonawalla says SII will seek emergency use authorisation for AstraZeneca COVID-19 vaccine in two weeks
- PM reviews vaccine progress at Serum Institute in Pune