The disposable income of people in every country of the world in one fantastic infographic
We may all have plenty of preconceived notions about how much those around us make, but it's just not something that's talked about that much.
International moving company, Movehub, recently put together a fantastic infographic that shows us the personal disposable income of folks all over the planet. According to Movehub, in this context, "personal disposable income refers to the income per person after all taxes have been paid."
According to the site, the data was collected by Numbeo.com and adapted by NationMaster using a series of surveys carried out from 2010 to 2014. Data for North America was prepared by New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Developmentand Statistics Quebec.
Courtesy of International Moving Company - Movehub
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- Qmin has been profitable business for IHCL from day one, says Jehangir Press
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn