A controversial vegan TikToker roasted Gordon Ramsay for eating meat, and he responded by shoving a hamburger in his mouth
Gordon Ramsayhas become known for roasting home cooks on TikTok.
- The outspoken TikToker That Vegan Teacher sang to Ramsay, asking him to stop eating meat.
- He responded by posting a duet in which he ate a
burgerand called her a "vegan doughnut."
In addition to his cooking prowess, the "MasterChef" judge became a TikTok star last year for roasting home cooks. But he posted a duet video this week showing someone turning the tables back on him.That Vegan Teacher, a controversial vegan TikToker also known as Miss Kadie - who has been criticized for putting her dog on a vegan diet - shared a song she wrote and performed specifically for Ramsay. At the time of writing, her original video had 4.5 million views.
Miss Kadie's lyrics are pretty straightforward: "Eating animals is wrong, Gordon Ramsay. Hurting animals is wrong, Gordon Ramsay. Share this song, Gordon Ramsay."On Wednesday, the "Gordon Ramsay's American Road Trip" host finally heeded Miss Kadie's call and shared her song. He posted a duet video in his classic #RamsayReacts style, but this time he mostly sat and listened. At the time of writing, his video had 41.2 million views.
Ramsay stuffed his face with lettuce as Miss Kadie sang - right up until the last moment, at least.The
- Kerala's COVID-19 test positivity rate reaches 27.28% with over 42,000 new cases today
- Adani Power registers profits after a disappointing loss-making quarter last year
- Star India Network garnered a cumulative reach of 352 million in the first 26 matches
- Rabindranath Tagore Jayanti 2021: Remembering some of his greatest words
- Non-residents will have to pay tax in India if transactions exceed ₹2 crore