CRYPTO INSIDER: Bloomberg launches a crypto index
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider's roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
The biggest name in cryptocurrencies is partnering with one of the finance industry's old guard.
The former Goldman Sachs trader and bitcoin king Mike Novogratz has joined with Bloomberg LP to start an index for the industry, according to a Wednesday statement from the two firms. Here's what you need to know.
Here are the current crypto prices:
In the news:
- The former tech chief at secretive trading firm Jump has joined a crypto exchange
- The head of Facebook Messenger is now in charge of bringing blockchain to Facebook
- The Winklevoss twins have been awarded a patent for crypto exchanges
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple's XRP
- From HO DL to the moon: All the cryptocurrency slang you need to know to sound like a bitcoin expert
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider's Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Mumbai
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning